The Golden State Warriors (30-11) will look to Stephen Curry (sixth in NBA, 26.4 points per game) to help beat DeMar DeRozan (seventh in league, 26.0) and the Chicago Bulls (27-12) on January 14, 2022 at United Center. The Bulls () face the Warriors ( to win) at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. This matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of January 14, 2022 at 7:06 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Bulls Vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 14
Bulls: Derrick Jones Jr.: Out (Knee), Alex Caruso: Out (Health Protocols/Foot), Javonte Green: Out (Adductor), Tyler Cook: Out (Ankle), Patrick Williams: Out (Wrist)
Warriors: Draymond Green: Out (Calf), Klay Thompson: Out (Injury Management), Gary Payton II: Out (Back), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Warriors (+3)|
|Total Pick||Under (225)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bulls Vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Bulls Avg. (Rank)||Warriors Avg. (Rank)|
|111.5 (7th)||Points Scored||109.5 (12th)|
|107.8 (14th)||Points Allowed||101.7 (1st)|
|43.1 (27th)||Rebounds||46.1 (5th)|
|9.0 (26th)||Off. Rebounds||9.8 (19th)|
|11.7 (19th)||3pt Made||14.3 (3rd)|
|23.9 (15th)||Assists||27.7 (2nd)|
|12.6 (7th)||Turnovers||15.3 (29th)|
Bulls Key Players
Warriors Key Players
- Chicago has 23 wins in 39 games against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 3-point favorites or more, the Bulls are 14-5.
- Chicago has played 39 games this season, and 19 of them have gone over the total.
- In 12 games this season, Chicago and its opponent have combined for more than 225 points.
- The over/under in this game is 225 points, 7.3 higher than the average total in Bulls games this season.
- Against the spread, Golden State is 23-16-2 this season.
- The Warriors are 4-2 as 3-point underdogs or greater.
- This season, 14 of Golden State’s 41 games have hit the over.
- Golden State’s games have gone over 225 points on seven occasions this year.
- Warriors games average 218.6 total points, 6.4 fewer than the total for this matchup.