The Miami Heat (25-16) welcome in the Atlanta Hawks (17-23) after victories in six home games in a row. The Heat () play the Hawks ( on the moneyline) on Friday at 8:00 PM ET. This game has an over/under set at points.
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of January 14, 2022 at 8:02 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Heat Vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 14
Heat: Jimmy Butler: Probable (Ankle), Victor Oladipo: Out (Knee), Markieff Morris: Out (Conditioning), Bam Adebayo: Out (Thumb), KZ Okpala: Out (Wrist), Marcus Garrett: Out (Conditioning)
Hawks: Clint Capela: Out (Ankle), Kevin Huerter: Probable (Foot), Kevin Knox II: Out (Not With Team), Jalen Johnson: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Heat (-5.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (221)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Heat Vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Heat Avg. (Rank)||Hawks Avg. (Rank)|
|107.0 (22nd)||Points Scored||110.3 (10th)|
|102.7 (3rd)||Points Allowed||111.6 (25th)|
|44.3 (18th)||Rebounds||45.1 (15th)|
|10.7 (7th)||Off. Rebounds||10.3 (14th)|
|13.5 (7th)||3pt Made||12.2 (12th)|
|25.2 (9th)||Assists||23.6 (17th)|
|13.5 (18th)||Turnovers||11.6 (1st)|
Heat Key Players
Hawks Key Players
- Against the spread, Miami is 24-17-0 this year.
- As 5.5-point favorites or more, the Heat are 7-8 against the spread.
- This season, 24 of Miami’s 41 games have hit the over.
- Miami games have finished with more than 221 points 16 times so far this year.
- The over/under for this game is 221 points, 9.2 more than the average point total for Heat games this season.
- Atlanta’s record against the spread is 15-25-0.
- As a 5.5-point underdog or more, the Hawks have one win ATS (1-3) this season.
- Atlanta has seen 20 of its 40 games go over the point total.
- Atlanta’s games have finished with over 221 points scored 19 times this year.
- Games involving the Hawks this year have averaged 220.6 points per game, a 0.4-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.