The Houston Rockets (12-31) face the Sacramento Kings (17-27) on January 14, 2022 at Golden 1 Center. The Kings (on the spread, to win) face the Rockets on Friday at 10:00 PM ET. This game has an over/under set at points.
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of January 14, 2022 at 10:03 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Kings Vs Rockets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 14
Kings: Tristan Thompson: Out (Illness), Richaun Holmes: Out (Conditioning), Damian Jones: Out (Health Protocols), Robert Woodard II: Out (Health Protocols)
Rockets: John Wall: Out (Trade Pending)
|Spread Pick||Kings (-5.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (239.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Kings Vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Kings Avg. (Rank)||Rockets Avg. (Rank)|
|109.3 (13th)||Points Scored||107.9 (15th)|
|113.6 (28th)||Points Allowed||116.6 (30th)|
|44.3 (18th)||Rebounds||42.9 (28th)|
|10.4 (12th)||Off. Rebounds||9.6 (23rd)|
|11.7 (19th)||3pt Made||13.1 (8th)|
|22.7 (21st)||Assists||22.8 (19th)|
|13.5 (18th)||Turnovers||16.4 (30th)|
Kings Key Players
Rockets Key Players
|Kevin Porter Jr.||27||12.4||4.4||5.6||1.2||0.3||1.9|
- Sacramento’s record against the spread is 18-25-1.
- The Kings have won twice ATS (2-0-1) as a 5.5-point favorite or more this season.
- There have been 22 Sacramento games (out of 44) that went over the total this season.
- Sacramento’s games have had more than 239.5 points scored on eight occasions this year.
- Kings games this season have posted an average total of 223.8, which is 15.7 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Houston has covered the spread 18 times in 43 games.
- As 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Rockets are 11-19-2 against the spread.
- Houston has seen 25 of its 43 games hit the over.
- So far this year, seven Houston games have featured over 239.5 points scored.
- Rockets games average 221.5 total points, 18.0 fewer than the total for this matchup.