The Boston Celtics (21-21) will look to Jayson Tatum (eighth in NBA, 25.7 points per game) to help beat Joel Embiid (fifth in league, 27.1) and the Philadelphia 76ers (23-17) on January 14, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center. The 76ers () face the Celtics ( on the moneyline) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, live on ESPN. The over/under for this game has been set at .
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of January 14, 2022 at 7:02 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
76ers Vs Celtics Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 14
76ers: Danny Green: Out (Hip), Ben Simmons: Out (Personal), Shake Milton: Out (Back)
Celtics: Marcus Smart: Out (Health Protocols)
|Spread Pick||76ers (-3)|
|Total Pick||Over (207.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
76ers Vs Celtics Stat Rankings
|76ers Avg. (Rank)||Celtics Avg. (Rank)|
|107.3 (20th)||Points Scored||107.8 (16th)|
|105.7 (8th)||Points Allowed||105.8 (10th)|
|42.1 (30th)||Rebounds||45.7 (8th)|
|8.5 (30th)||Off. Rebounds||10.8 (6th)|
|11.2 (26th)||3pt Made||12.2 (12th)|
|22.7 (21st)||Assists||22.6 (24th)|
|11.8 (3rd)||Turnovers||13.6 (20th)|
76ers Key Players
Celtics Key Players
- Philadelphia has covered the spread 19 times in 40 games.
- The 76ers are 9-10 as 3-point favorites or more.
- This year, 14 of Philadelphia’s 40 games have hit the over.
- A total of 26 times so far this season, Philadelphia and its opponent have combined for more than 207.5 points.
- The average total for 76ers games this season has been 215.0, 7.5 points higher than the total for this game.
- Boston is 20-21-1 against the spread this year.
- The Celtics’ ATS record as 3-point underdogs or more is 5-3-1.
- Out of 42 Boston games so far this year, 18 have gone over the total.
- There have been 26 Boston games this year with more than 207.5 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Celtics games this year (207.5) is 6.0 points higher than the total for this matchup.