Leonard Fournette and his Tampa Bay Buccaneers teammates hit the field against the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL playoffs at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets available for Fournette in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Leonard Fournette Player Props Vs The Eagles
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||9||10|
|Games w/1+ TDs||5||2|
|Games w/2+ TDs||2||0|
Leonard Fournette’s Rushing Trends
- Fournette has run for a team-leading 812 yards on 180 carries (58.0 yards per game) and scored eight touchdowns.
- He ranks 22nd in the NFL with 4.5 rushing yards per attempt.
- Fournette’s 812 yards rank 19th in the league, and his eight TDs on the ground rank 10th.
Fournette’s Receiving Trends
- He also has 454 receiving yards (32.4 per game) on 69 catches, with two TDs.
- So far this season, Fournette has picked up 6.6 yards per reception, which ranks 166th in the NFL.
This Week’s Predictions
|Fournette (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Eagles (2021)||Prediction|
|59.5+ Rushing Yards||42.9%||37.8%||32%||39.5%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||35.7%||37.3%||32.0%||35%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||14.3%||8.0%||8.0%||11.9%|
|31.5+ Receiving Yards||50%||52.7%||42.6%||48.5%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||14.3%||23.7%||19.8%||16.8%|
|2+ Receiving TDs||0%||3.5%||4.0%||1.4%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from