The Green Bay Phoenix (2-12, 1-4 Horizon) bring a seven-game losing streak into a home matchup with the IUPUI Jaguars (1-12, 0-4 Horizon), who have dropped seven straight as well. It begins at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Phoenix’s (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Jaguars ( ).
This article references odds valid as of January 13, 2022 at 7:20 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Green Bay Vs IUPUI Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Green Bay (-8.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (120)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Green Bay Vs IUPUI Stat Rankings
|Green Bay Avg. (Rank)||IUPUI Avg. (Rank)|
|61.4 (339th)||Points Scored||51.9 (358th)|
|68.9 (188th)||Points Allowed||64.8 (85th)|
|31.4 (335th)||Rebounds||32.4 (314th)|
|9.6 (227th)||Off. Rebounds||10.5 (157th)|
|5.1 (343rd)||3pt Made||5.3 (339th)|
|10.4 (335th)||Assists||9.4 (354th)|
|11.8 (251st)||Turnovers||16.3 (9th)|
Green Bay Vs IUPUI Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Green Bay is 12-1-0 this year.
- Green Bay has seen five of its 14 games go over the point total.
- Green Bay’s games have had more than 120 points scored on nine occasions this season.
- The point total average for Phoenix games this season is 131.8, 11.8 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- IUPUI is 10-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Jaguars have an ATS record of 6-0 as 8.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Two of IUPUI’s 13 games have gone over the point total.
- IUPUI’s games have gone over 120 points on five occasions this year.
- The average total points scored in Jaguars games this year (120) is 9.7 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Green Bay Impact Players
- Emmanuel Ansong paces the Phoenix with 12.4 points per game and 5.3 rebounds, while also posting 0.6 assists.
- Japannah Kellogg puts up 7.8 points, 4.9 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.6 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Donovan Ivory puts up 10.6 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.6 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- Kamari McGee puts up 10.1 points, 2.0 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Lucas Stieber is tops on the Phoenix at 4.0 assists per contest, while also posting 3.4 rebounds and 6.5 points.
IUPUI Impact Players
- B.J Maxwell is No. 1 on the Jaguars in scoring (11.7 points per game) and rebounding (4.9), and posts 0.6 assists. He also puts up 0.9 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- The Jaguars get 4.2 points, 4.2 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Nathan McClure.
- Bakari Lastrap is posting a team-high 2.4 assists per contest. And he is contributing 6.5 points and 1.5 rebounds, making 41.3% of his shots from the field.
- Azariah Seay is putting up 6.5 points, 2.8 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game, making 39.5% of his shots from the field.
- The Jaguars get 5.0 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game from KJ Pruitt.