Joe Mixon will take the field for the Cincinnati Bengals when they take on the Las Vegas Raiders at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL playoffs. Let’s dig into all of the prop bets available for Mixon’s in this matchup, using stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Joe Mixon Player Props Vs The Raiders
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||9||7|
|Games w/1+ TDs||10||3|
|Games w/2+ TDs||3||0|
Joe Mixon’s Rushing Trends
- Mixon has run for a team-leading 1,205 yards on 292 attempts (70.9 yards per game) and scored 13 touchdowns.
- He averages 4.1 yards per carry (37th in league).
- Mixon is third in the NFL with 1,205 yards on the ground, and his 13 rushing TDs rank fourth.
Mixon’s Receiving Trends
- He’s also caught 42 passes for 314 yards (18.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- So far this season, Mixon has picked up 7.5 yards per reception, which ranks 154th in the NFL.
This Week’s Predictions
|Mixon (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Raiders (2021)||Prediction|
|76.5+ Rushing Yards||29.4%||23.1%||25%||27.5%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||58.8%||37.4%||53.6%||54.8%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||17.6%||7.9%||7.1%||13.8%|
|19.5+ Receiving Yards||35.3%||73.9%||80.2%||51.4%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||17.6%||23.6%||26.4%||20.6%|
|2+ Receiving TDs||0%||3.4%||1.1%||0.7%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from