AAC foes face one another when the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (6-7, 0-2 AAC) welcome in the Temple Owls (9-6, 2-2 AAC) at Donald W. Reynolds Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 12, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Golden Hurricane’s ( to win on the moneyline) game with the Owls ().
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of January 12, 2022 at 7:19 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Tulsa Vs Temple Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Temple (+3)|
|Total Pick||Over (133.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Tulsa Vs Temple Stat Rankings
|Tulsa Avg. (Rank)||Temple Avg. (Rank)|
|68.8 (261st)||Points Scored||67.7 (283rd)|
|67.4 (151st)||Points Allowed||66.3 (122nd)|
|30.5 (350th)||Rebounds||37.7 (102nd)|
|8.9 (267th)||Off. Rebounds||11.9 (58th)|
|7.0 (227th)||3pt Made||6.3 (284th)|
|11.7 (288th)||Assists||12.5 (247th)|
|11.5 (274th)||Turnovers||11.5 (274th)|
Tulsa Vs Temple Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Tulsa is 9-4-0 this year.
- The Golden Hurricane’s ATS record as 3-point favorites or more is 4-2.
- Tulsa has played 13 games this season, and eight of them have hit the over.
- Eight times so far this season, Tulsa and its opponent have combined for more than 133.5 points.
- The point total average for Golden Hurricane games this season is 134.0, 0.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Temple has 11 wins in 15 games against the spread this year.
- The Owls’ ATS record as 3-point underdogs or more is 7-0.
- Temple has seen seven of its 15 games go over the point total.
- Temple games have had over 133.5 points six times this year.
- This season, Owls games have resulted in an average scoring total of 134.5, which is 1.0 point higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Tulsa Impact Players
- Jeriah Horne puts up a team-high 7.5 rebounds per contest. He is also putting up 16.8 points and 1.2 assists, shooting 47.9% from the floor and 42.4% from beyond the arc with 2.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Sam Griffin is tops on his team in both points (16.9) and assists (1.8) per contest, and also averages 1.5 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 1.3 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Darien Jackson averages 8.2 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest, shooting 60.6% from the floor.
- Rey Idowu posts 7.1 points, 4.2 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, shooting 46.8% from the field.
- Anthony Pritchard is tops on his team in assists per contest (3.1), and also averages 4.3 points and 2.4 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 1.2 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
Temple Impact Players
- Damian Dunn is the Owls’ top scorer (15.1 points per game) and rebounder (4.7), and averages 2.1 assists.
- Jeremiah Williams is putting up a team-best 4.9 assists per game. And he is producing 9.5 points and 3.9 rebounds, making 40.2% of his shots from the floor.
- Nick Jourdain is the Owls’ top rebounder (4.7 per game), and he posts 5.5 points and 0.9 assists.
- Jahlil White is averaging 5.8 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, making 50.8% of his shots from the floor.
- The Owls receive 21.4 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game from Khalif Battle.