The Jacksonville Dolphins (9-4, 1-0 ASUN) hope to build on a seven-game home winning streak when hosting the Stetson Hatters (7-8, 1-1 ASUN) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Dolphins’ ( to win on the moneyline) game with the Hatters ().
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 11, 2022 at 7:11 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Jacksonville Vs Stetson Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Jacksonville (-4.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (123)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Jacksonville Vs Stetson Stat Rankings
|Jacksonville Avg. (Rank)||Stetson Avg. (Rank)|
|68.9 (262nd)||Points Scored||69.1 (257th)|
|55.1 (2nd)||Points Allowed||67.4 (149th)|
|36.7 (146th)||Rebounds||36.2 (169th)|
|10.7 (142nd)||Off. Rebounds||10.7 (142nd)|
|7.0 (231st)||3pt Made||8.5 (102nd)|
|14.7 (108th)||Assists||15.4 (81st)|
|13.2 (132nd)||Turnovers||12.3 (213th)|
Jacksonville Vs Stetson Betting Trends
- Jacksonville has eight wins in 13 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- Two Jacksonville games (out of nine) have hit the over this season.
- Jacksonville’s games have had more than 123 points scored on four occasions this year.
- Dolphins games have had an average of 130.6 points this season, 7.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Against the spread, Stetson is 9-3-0 this year.
- Against the spread as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Hatters are 7-1.
- This year, five of Stetson’s 15 games have hit the over.
- Stetson’s games have finished with over 123 points scored nine times this season.
- The average total points scored in Hatters games this year (123) is 15.7 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Jacksonville Impact Players
- M. Marsh is averaging 9.1 points, 1.7 assists and 5.3 rebounds per contest.
- Tommy Bruner averages 8.8 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 1.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Kevion Nolan puts up 14.6 points, 2.0 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest, shooting 43.2% from the field and 44.6% from beyond the arc with 3.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- Bryce Workman is putting up 7.6 points, 1.4 assists and 4.4 rebounds per game.
Stetson Impact Players
- Rob Perry is putting up team highs in points (16.0 per game) and rebounds (5.7). And he is producing 2.6 assists, making 40.6% of his shots from the floor and 35.8% from 3-point range, with 2.1 triples per contest.
- Christiaan Jones gives the Hatters 11.6 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. He also delivers 1.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Chase Johnston gets the Hatters 12.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. He also averages 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Stephan D.Swenson leads the Hatters in assists (4.9 per game), and posts 5.0 points and 1.6 rebounds. He also puts up 1.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Josh Smith gives the Hatters 6.4 points, 5.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.