The AFC Wild Card round will see the Cincinnati Bengals play the Las Vegas Raiders. The Raiders ( on the moneyline to win) take the field as visitors on January 15, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET on NBC against the Bengals ( ). The total for the matchup is set at points.
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of January 15, 2022 at 3:48 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bengals Vs Raiders Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Bengals (-6)||Over (48.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||27.1 (7)||22.0 (18)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||22.1 (17)||25.8 (26)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (5)||5.7 (10)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.5 (19)||5.2 (7)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||21 (12)||24 (20)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||21 (17)||15 (29)|
Bengals Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Cincinnati is 10-7-0 this year.
- The Bengals have won once ATS (1-2) as a 6-point favorite or more this year.
- Out of 17 Cincinnati games so far this season, eight have gone over the total.
- In nine games this year, Cincinnati and its opponent have combined to score more than 48.5 points.
- The over/under for this game is 48.5 points, 2.5 more than the average point total for Bengals games this season.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas has beaten the spread eight times in 17 games.
- As a 6-point underdog or more, the Raiders have two wins ATS (2-1).
- This year, eight of Las Vegas’ 17 games have gone over the point total.
- Las Vegas games have had over 48.5 points eight times this season.
- Raiders games average 47.6 total points, 0.9 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow has 4,611 pass yards for Cincinnati, completing 70.4% of his passes and tossing 34 touchdowns and 14 interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Joe Mixon, has carried the ball 292 times for 1,205 yards (70.9 per game), scoring 13 times. He’s also caught 42 passes for 314 yards and three touchdowns.
- This season, Samaje Perine has carried the ball 55 times for 246 yards (14.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ja’Marr Chase’s 1,455 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 128 times and has totaled 81 receptions and 13 touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins has hauled in 74 receptions totaling 1,091 yards, finding the end zone six times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Tyler Boyd’s 67 catches have yielded 828 yards and five touchdowns.
- Trey Hendrickson paces the team with 14.0 sacks, and also has 12.0 TFL and 34 tackles.
- Logan Wilson has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 100 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and four interceptions so far.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr has put up 4,804 passing yards, or 282.6 per game, so far this season. He has completed 68.4% of his passes and has collected 23 touchdowns with 14 interceptions.
- Josh Jacobs is his team’s leading rusher with 217 carries for 872 yards, or 51.3 per game. He’s found paydirt nine times on the ground, as well. Jacobs has also chipped in with 54 catches for 348 yards.
- Peyton Barber has run for 212 yards across 55 attempts, scoring two touchdowns.
- Hunter Renfrow has racked up 1,038 receiving yards on 103 receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring nine touchdowns as a receiver.
- Darren Waller has 55 receptions (on 93 targets) for a total of 665 yards (39.1 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Bryan Edwards’ 34 receptions (on 59 targets) have netted him 571 yards (33.6 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Yannick Ngakoue has 10.0 sacks to pace the team, and also has 8.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Denzel Perryman is the team’s leading tackler this year. He’s totaled 154 tackles and 5.0 TFL.
- Nate Hobbs leads the team with one interception, while also recording 74 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and three passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from