The NFC Wild Card round will include a Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Philadelphia Eagles matchup. The Eagles ( on the moneyline to win) will visit the Buccaneers ( ) on January 16, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. A total of points has been set for the contest.
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of January 16, 2022 at 12:48 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Buccaneers Vs Eagles Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Buccaneers (-7)||Over (47)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||30.1 (2)||26.1 (12)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.8 (5)||22.6 (18)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.1 (1)||5.7 (10)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.2 (7)||5.2 (7)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||19 (8)||16 (5)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||29 (5)||16 (26)|
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Tampa Bay is 9-8-0 this year.
- The Buccaneers’ ATS record as 7-point favorites or more is 7-5.
- Out of 17 Tampa Bay games so far this season, nine have hit the over.
- A total of 12 times so far this season, Tampa Bay and its opponent have combined to score more than 47 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 47 points, 2.6 fewer than the average total in this season’s Buccaneers contests.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia is 9-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have won once ATS (1-1) as a 7-point underdog or more this season.
- There have been 10 Philadelphia games (out of 17) that hit the over this season.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over 47 points on nine occasions this season.
- The over/under for this game is 0.1 points higher than the average scoring total for Eagles games (46.9).
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady has compiled 5,316 yards (312.7 ypg) on 485-of-719 passing with 43 touchdowns compared to 12 interceptions this season.
- Ronald Jones II has carried the ball 101 times for a team-high 428 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times as a runner.
- Ke’Shawn Vaughn has been handed the ball 36 times this year and racked up 180 yards (10.6 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Mike Evans’ team-leading 1,035 yards as a receiver have come on 74 receptions (out of 114 targets) with 14 touchdowns.
- Rob Gronkowski has hauled in 55 receptions totaling 802 yards, finding the end zone six times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Tyler Johnson has a total of 360 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 36 passes.
- Shaquil Barrett has 9.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 9.0 TFL, 50 tackles, and one interception.
- Devin White, Tampa Bay’s top tackler, has 128 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and 3.5 sacks this year.
- Mike Edwards has a team-leading three interceptions to go along with 46 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts has been a dual threat for Philadelphia this season. He has 3,144 passing yards (184.9 per game) while completing 61.3% of his passes. He’s thrown 16 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season. On the ground, he’s compiled 784 yards (46.1 ypg) on 139 carries with 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders has racked up 754 yards (on 137 carries).
- Devonta Smith has hauled in 916 receiving yards on 64 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring five touchdowns as a receiver.
- Dallas Goedert has put up an 830-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He’s caught 56 passes on 76 targets.
- Quez Watkins has racked up 647 reciving yards (38.1 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
- Josh Sweat leads the team with 7.5 sacks, and also has 7.0 TFL and 45 tackles.
- Philadelphia’s tackle leader, Alex Singleton, has 137 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one interception this year.
- Darius Slay has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 52 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and nine passes defended to his name.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from