The NFC Wild Card round will include a Dallas Cowboys vs. San Francisco 49ers matchup. The Cowboys ( ) and the 49ers ( on the moneyline to win) match up on January 16, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET on CBS. The matchup’s point total is currently set at .
This article refers to betting data as of January 16, 2022 at 3:48 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this outing below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Cowboys Vs 49ers Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Cowboys (-3)||Under (51.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||31.2 (1)||25.1 (13)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.1 (7)||21.5 (9)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.0 (3)||6.1 (1)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.5 (19)||5.1 (3)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||20 (10)||24 (20)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||34 (1)||20 (19)|
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas’ record against the spread is 13-4-0.
- The Cowboys have an ATS record of 10-3 as 3-point favorites or more.
- This season, eight of Dallas’ 17 games have hit the over.
- Eight times so far this season, Dallas and its opponent have combined to score more than 51.5 points.
- The over/under for this game is 51.5 points, 1.2 more than the average point total for Cowboys games this season.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco has nine wins in 17 games against the spread this year.
- As a 3-point underdog or more, the 49ers have two wins ATS (2-1).
- San Francisco has played 17 games this season, and eight of them have hit the over.
- There have been five San Francisco games this year with more than 51.5 points scored.
- Games involving the 49ers this year have averaged 46.9 points per game, a 4.6-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Dak Prescott has recorded 4,449 yards (261.7 ypg) on 410-of-596 passing with 37 touchdowns compared to 10 interceptions this season.
- Ezekiel Elliott has 1,002 rushing yards on 237 carries with 10 touchdowns. He’s also tacked on 47 catches for 287 yards (16.9 per game) and two touchdowns via the passing game.
- Tony Pollard has been handed the ball 130 times this year and racked up 719 yards (42.3 per game) with two touchdowns. He’s also helped out in the pass game with 39 grabs for 337 yards
- CeeDee Lamb’s 1,102 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 120 times and has collected 79 receptions and six touchdowns.
- Amari Cooper has hauled in 68 receptions totaling 865 yards, finding the end zone eight times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Dalton Schultz’s 78 catches have turned into 808 yards and eight touchdowns.
- Micah Parsons has racked up 13.0 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up 20.0 TFL and 84 tackles.
- Jayron Kearse is the team’s leading tackler this year. He’s collected 102 tackles, 9.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and two interceptions.
- Trevon Diggs leads the team with 11 interceptions, while also collecting 52 tackles and 21 passes defended.
49ers Players to Watch
- Jimmy Garoppolo has recored 3,810 passing yards, or 224.1 per game, so far this season. He has completed 68.3% of his passes and has collected 20 touchdowns with 12 interceptions.
- The team’s top rusher, Elijah Mitchell, has carried the ball 207 times for 963 yards (56.6 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Deebo Samuel has 77 receptions for 1,405 yards (82.6 per game) and six touchdowns so far while also carrying the ball 59 times for 365 yards and eight scores.
- George Kittle has collected 910 receiving yards (65.0 yards per game) and six touchdowns on 71 receptions.
- Brandon Aiyuk’s 84 targets have resulted in 56 receptions for 826 yards and five touchdowns.
- Nick Bosa has 15.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has 21.0 TFL and 52 tackles.
- Fred Warner, San Francisco’s tackle leader, has 138 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks this year.
- Jimmie Ward leads the team with two interceptions, while also recording 77 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and six passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from