The Los Angeles Rams will meet the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC Wild Card round. The Rams, listed at on the spread, take to their home field on January 17, 2022 at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN against the Cardinals, on the moneyline to win. The total for the matchup is set at points.
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of January 17, 2022 at 7:48 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Rams Vs Cardinals Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Rams (-3.5)||Under (49)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||27.1 (7)||26.4 (11)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.9 (15)||21.5 (11)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.0 (3)||5.6 (15)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.2 (7)||5.4 (15)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||23 (17)||15 (4)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||25 (10)||27 (7)|
Rams Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Los Angeles is 8-9-0 this season.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 4-7 as 3.5-point favorites or greater.
- There have been nine Los Angeles games (out of 17) that went over the total this year.
- Los Angeles games have finished with more than 49 points nine times so far this season.
- Rams games average 49.5 total points per game this season, 0.5 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona has covered the spread 10 times in 17 games.
- The Cardinals are unbeaten ATS (4-0) as a 3.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Arizona has seen eight of its 17 games hit the over.
- So far this season, eight Arizona games have featured more than 49 points scored.
- Cardinals games average 48.7 total points, 0.3 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford leads Los Angeles with 4,886 yards (287.4 ypg) on 404-of-601 passing with 41 touchdowns and 17 interceptions this season. He also has 43 rushing yards on 32 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Sony Michel, has carried the ball 208 times for 845 yards (49.7 per game), scoring four times.
- Cooper Kupp’s 1,947 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 191 times and has collected 145 catches and 16 touchdowns.
- Van Jefferson has hauled in 50 receptions totaling 802 yards, finding the end zone six times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Tyler Higbee has racked up 61 grabs for 560 yards, an average of 32.9 yards per game. He’s scored five times as a receiver this season.
- Aaron Donald has collected 12.5 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 19.0 TFL and 84 tackles.
- So far Taylor Rapp leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has collected 93 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and four interceptions this season.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray has racked up 3,787 yards on 69.2% passing while tossing 24 touchdown passes with 10 interceptions this season. He’s also rushed for 423 yards with five scores.
- James Conner has carried the ball 202 times for 752 yards, with 15 touchdowns. He’s also tacked on 37 catches for 375 yards and three touchdowns.
- Chase Edmonds has taken 116 carries and totaled 592 yards with two touchdowns while also gaining 311 yards through the air .
- Christian Kirk has registered 77 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 982 (57.8 yards per game). He’s been targeted 103 times and has five touchdowns.
- A.J. Green has put together an 848-yard season so far with three touchdowns. He’s caught 54 passes on 92 targets.
- Zach Ertz’s 74 receptions (on 112 targets) have netted him 763 yards (42.4 ypg) and five touchdowns.
- Markus Golden has 11.0 sacks to pace the team, and also has 10.0 TFL and 48 tackles.
- Jalen Thompson, Arizona’s tackle leader, has 121 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and three interceptions this year.
- Byron Murphy has picked off a team-leading four passes. He also has 64 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and 12 passes defended to his name.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from