The Baltimore Ravens (8-8) will attempt to break their five-game skid in a clash with the Pittsburgh Steelers (8-7-1) in Week 18. The Ravens, listed at on the spread, take to their home field on January 9, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS against the Steelers, moneyline odds to win. Sportsbooks have set a total of points for the matchup.
This article makes reference to lines current as of January 9, 2022 at 12:49 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Ravens Vs Steelers Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Ravens (-3)||Over (41)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||23.4 (16)||20.4 (22)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||23.5 (19)||24.1 (21)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.4 (18)||4.9 (26)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.1 (32)||5.5 (19)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||23 (20)||19 (9)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||14 (29)||19 (18)|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Baltimore is 9-9-0 this year.
- Against the spread as 3-point favorites or more, the Ravens are 3-8.
- There have been eight Baltimore games (out of 16) that went over the total this year.
- Baltimore’s games have had more than 41 points scored on eight occasions this year.
- The average total for Ravens games this season has been 47.0, 6.0 points higher than the total for this game.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh is 8-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Steelers’ ATS record as 3-point underdogs or more is 5-4.
- This year, six of Pittsburgh’s 16 games have gone over the point total.
- Pittsburgh’s games have gone over 41 points on nine occasions this season.
- This season, Steelers games have resulted in an average scoring total of 43.7, which is 2.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 2,882 yards, completing 64.4% of his passes and collecting 16 touchdowns and 13 interceptions this season. He’s also run for 767 yards (47.9 ypg) on 133 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Devonta Freeman has carried the ball 128 times for 555 yards (37.0 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews’ leads his squad with 1,276 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 99 catches (out of 138 targets) and scored nine touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown has hauled in 88 receptions totaling 981 yards, finding the end zone six times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Rashod Bateman has a total of 493 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 44 throws and scoring one touchdown.
- Odafe Oweh has racked up 5.0 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 5.0 TFL and 33 tackles.
- Baltimore’s leading tackler, Patrick Queen, has 94 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks this year.
- Anthony Averett has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 54 tackles and 11 passes defended.
Steelers Players to Watch
- Ben Roethlisberger has racked up 3,496 yards (218.5 per game) while completing 64.2% of his passes and tossing 21 touchdown passes with nine interceptions this season.
- Najee Harris has run for 1,172 yards on 296 carries so far this year while scoring seven times on the ground. He’s also added 70 catches, totaling 440 yards and three touchdowns through the air.
- Benny Snell Jr. has rushed for 76 yards on 24 carries.
- Diontae Johnson’s 1,110 receiving yards (69.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 100 catches on 159 targets with eight touchdowns.
- Chase Claypool has caught 54 passes and compiled 823 receiving yards (51.4 per game) with one touchdown.
- Pat Freiermuth has racked up 444 reciving yards (27.8 ypg) and seven touchdowns this season.
- T.J. Watt has racked up 21.5 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 20.0 TFL and 59 tackles.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s totaled 118 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two interceptions.
- Ahkello Witherspoon has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 14 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and nine passes defended to his name.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from