The Wyoming Cowboys (9-2) hope to continue a six-game home winning run when hosting the Northern Iowa Panthers (4-6) on Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 6:42 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cowboys’ ( to win on the moneyline) game with the Panthers ().
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of December 23, 2021 at 7:04 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Wyoming Vs Northern Iowa Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Wyoming (-2.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (135.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Wyoming Vs Northern Iowa Stat Rankings
|Wyoming Avg. (Rank)||Northern Iowa Avg. (Rank)|
|78.2 (64th)||Points Scored||71.6 (193rd)|
|63.1 (74th)||Points Allowed||68.7 (198th)|
|37.9 (99th)||Rebounds||34.7 (237th)|
|9.2 (250th)||Off. Rebounds||7.1 (340th)|
|9.0 (75th)||3pt Made||9.0 (75th)|
|12.4 (258th)||Assists||13.0 (214th)|
|9.1 (350th)||Turnovers||10.9 (301st)|
Wyoming Vs Northern Iowa Betting Trends
- Wyoming’s record against the spread (ATS) is 6-3-1.
- The Cowboys are 4-1-1 as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been five Wyoming games (out of 11) that went over the total this season.
- Six times so far this year, Wyoming and its opponent have combined for more than 135.5 points.
- The average total for Cowboys games this season has been 141.5, 6.0 points higher than the total for this game.
- Northern Iowa has one win against the spread this year.
- The Panthers have one win ATS (1-2) as a 2.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- There have been four Northern Iowa games (out of 10) that went over the total this year.
- So far this year, four Northern Iowa games have featured more than 135.5 points scored.
- This season, Panthers games have resulted in an average scoring total of 137.8, which is 2.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Wyoming Impact Players
- Graham Ike averages 20.1 points and 8.7 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also averaging 1.4 assists, shooting 55.5% from the field.
- Hunter Maldonado leads his squad in assists per contest (5.5), and also posts 16.6 points and 5.4 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 1.4 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Drake Jeffries is putting up 10.4 points, 0.7 assists and 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Xavier Dusell is posting 12.0 points, 1.6 assists and 3.0 rebounds per contest.
- Jeremiah Oden averages 9.4 points, 5.2 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest, shooting 55.4% from the floor.
Northern Iowa Impact Players
- AJ Green is putting up team highs in points (18.1 per game) and assists (2.2). And he is producing 3.6 rebounds, making 39.2% of his shots from the field and 37.2% from beyond the arc, with 3.2 triples per game.
- The Panthers receive 10.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game from Nate Heise.
- Noah Carter gives the Panthers 11.3 points, 2.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Trae Berhow is the Panthers’ top rebounder (4.9 per game), and he averages 8.2 points and 1.0 assists.
- Austin Phyfe is averaging a team-high 2.4 assists per game. And he is contributing 7.8 points and 4.0 rebounds, making 55.3% of his shots from the floor.