The Phoenix Suns (24-5) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Los Angeles Lakers (16-15) at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Staples Center. The contest airs on TNT. The Suns () take on the Lakers ( on the moneyline) at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, live on TNT. This contest has an over/under set at points.
The insights in the following article reflect odds as of December 21, 2021 at 10:02 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Suns Vs Lakers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 21
Suns: Frank Kaminsky: Out (Knee), Dario Saric: Out (Knee), Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
Lakers: Anthony Davis: Out (Knee), Trevor Ariza: Probable (Ankle), Avery Bradley: Out (Health Protocols), LeBron James: Probable (Abdomen), Kent Bazemore: Out (Health Protocols), Malik Monk: Out (Health Protocols), Kendrick Nunn: Out (Health Protocols), Austin Reaves: Out (Health Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Lakers (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (224)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Suns Vs Lakers Stat Rankings
|Suns Avg. (Rank)||Lakers Avg. (Rank)|
|111.9 (3rd)||Points Scored||110.5 (8th)|
|104.6 (4th)||Points Allowed||111.3 (27th)|
|45.7 (8th)||Rebounds||46.0 (6th)|
|9.2 (24th)||Off. Rebounds||9.4 (23rd)|
|11.4 (23rd)||3pt Made||12.0 (16th)|
|26.3 (4th)||Assists||24.5 (10th)|
|13.3 (17th)||Turnovers||15.5 (2nd)|
Suns Key Players
Lakers Key Players
- Phoenix’s record against the spread is 15-13-1.
- As 6.5-point favorites or more, the Suns are 5-7-1 against the spread.
- This season, 13 of Phoenix’s 29 games have hit the over.
- Phoenix’s games have had more than 224 points scored on seven occasions this year.
- The over/under for this game is 224 points, 5.6 more than the average point total for Suns games this season.
- Los Angeles’ record against the spread is 12-18-1.
- The Lakers are unbeaten ATS (3-0) as a 6.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Los Angeles has seen 16 of its 31 games hit the over.
- Los Angeles’ games have finished with over 224 points scored 14 times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 4.4 points higher than the average scoring total for Lakers games (219.6).