The Davidson Wildcats (8-2) will look to build on a seven-game winning stretch when visiting the No. 10 Alabama Crimson Tide (9-2) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Legacy Arena at BJCC. This contest is at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Crimson Tide’s ( to win on the moneyline) contest with the Wildcats ().
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of December 21, 2021 at 7:10 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Alabama Vs Davidson Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Davidson (+9.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (150.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Alabama Vs Davidson Stat Rankings
|Alabama Avg. (Rank)||Davidson Avg. (Rank)|
|83.4 (11th)||Points Scored||75.1 (113th)|
|72.8 (278th)||Points Allowed||63.5 (81st)|
|41.1 (31st)||Rebounds||32.2 (321st)|
|12.5 (50th)||Off. Rebounds||7.1 (340th)|
|9.7 (44th)||3pt Made||9.4 (56th)|
|15.1 (88th)||Assists||15.7 (66th)|
|13.7 (111th)||Turnovers||9.9 (334th)|
Alabama Vs Davidson Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Alabama is 6-5-0 this season.
- As 9.5-point favorites or more, the Crimson Tide are 3-3 against the spread.
- Out of 11 Alabama games so far this season, seven have hit the over.
- Alabama’s games have had more than 150.5 points scored on eight occasions this year.
- The total for this game is 150.5, 2.8 points fewer than the average total in Crimson Tide games thus far this season.
- Davidson has covered the spread nine times in 10 games.
- There have been six Davidson games (out of 10) that hit the over this season.
- Davidson’s games have gone over 150.5 points scored only twice this year.
- The over/under for this game is 16.1 points higher than the average scoring total for Wildcats games (134.4).
Alabama Impact Players
- Jaden Shackelford puts up 16.5 points and 6.7 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also averaging 1.5 assists, shooting 43.0% from the field and 42.0% from beyond the arc with 3.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Keon Ellis averages a team-best 6.7 rebounds per contest. He is also posting 12.7 points and 1.7 assists, shooting 48.9% from the floor and 36.2% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jahvon Quinerly puts up 14.8 points, 3.4 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 1.0 steal and 0.2 blocked shots.
- JD Davison leads the Crimson Tide at 4.5 assists per game, while also posting 5.0 rebounds and 9.1 points.
- Charles Bediako is posting 7.3 points, 0.9 assists and 4.5 rebounds per game.
Davidson Impact Players
- Hyunjung Lee is putting up team highs in points (18.1 per game) and rebounds (6.9). And he is producing 2.3 assists, making 51.2% of his shots from the floor and 40.3% from 3-point range, with 2.7 triples per game.
- Luka Brajkovic gets the Wildcats 11.6 points, 6.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game. He also posts 0.5 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Foster Loyer tops the Wildcats in assists (2.5 per game), and posts 15.6 points and 1.9 rebounds. He also delivers 1.1 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- The Wildcats get 11.8 points, 2.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from Mike Jones.
- Sam Mennenga gets the Wildcats 7.4 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. He also puts up 0.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.