The No. 2 Purdue Boilermakers (7-0, 0-0 Big Ten) will look to build on a seven-game win streak when they host the Iowa Hawkeyes (7-0, 0-0 Big Ten) at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, December 3, 2021. The Hawkeyes have also won seven games in a row. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Boilermakers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Hawkeyes ( ).
This article refers to lines current as of December 3, 2021 at 7:26 PM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this contest in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Purdue Vs Iowa Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Iowa (+13)|
|Total Pick||Under (160)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Purdue Vs Iowa Stat Rankings
|Purdue Avg. (Rank)||Iowa Avg. (Rank)|
|92.4 (2nd)||Points Scored||94.0 (1st)|
|64.1 (99th)||Points Allowed||66.7 (145th)|
|42.6 (18th)||Rebounds||40.0 (63rd)|
|12.3 (77th)||Off. Rebounds||12.7 (55th)|
|10.9 (16th)||3pt Made||10.3 (30th)|
|19.9 (6th)||Assists||18.9 (12th)|
|12.3 (213th)||Turnovers||8.3 (354th)|
Purdue Vs Iowa Betting Trends
- The Boilermakers’ ATS record as 13-point favorites or more is 3-1.
- Purdue and its opponent have broken the 160-point mark three times this season.
- Iowa’s games have finished with over 160 points scored three times this season.
Purdue Impact Players
- Jaden Ivey posts 15.4 points, 6.3 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest, shooting 52.0% from the field and 43.3% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Zach Edey leads the Boilermakers with 16.9 points per contest and 1.0 assists, while also posting 7.1 rebounds.
- Trevion Williams paces the Boilermakers at 7.4 rebounds per game, while also putting up 2.4 assists and 12.3 points.
- Sasha Stefanovic leads the Boilermakers at 4.9 assists per game, while also putting up 2.4 rebounds and 12.9 points.
- Caleb Furst paces his squad in rebounds per contest (7.4), and also averages 9.1 points and 0.9 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.1 steals and 1.0 block.
Iowa Impact Players
- Keegan Murray is the Hawkeyes’ top scorer (24.6 points per game, second in college basketball) and rebounder (8.9), and delivers 1.6 assists.
- Kris Murray is posting 11.7 points, 6.0 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest, making 54.2% of his shots from the field and 61.1% from 3-point range (third in the nation), with 1.8 treys per contest.
- Joe Toussaint is the Hawkeyes’ top assist man (4.3 per game), and he puts up 6.3 points and 1.4 rebounds.
- Filip Rebraca is putting up 6.1 points, 7.0 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game, making 65.4% of his shots from the floor.
- The Hawkeyes receive 11.4 points, 0.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from Jordan Bohannon.