The Minnesota Vikings and Kirk Cousins will hit the field against the Detroit Lions at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 13 NFL contest. Let’s break down Cousins’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you make good predictions.
Kirk Cousins Player Props Vs The Lions
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||6||3|
|Games w/1+ TDs||11||1|
|Games w/2+ TDs||8||0|
Kirk Cousins’ Passing Trends
- Cousins has passed for 3,013 yards (273.9 per game) while completing 67.7% of his passes (275-for-406), with 23 touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Cousins is averaging 7.4 yards per attempt as a passer this season, which ranks 13th in the league.
- Cousins ranks eighth in the NFL in passing yards (3,013) and sixth in touchdowns through the air (23).
Cousins’ Rushing Trends
- He’s added 69 rushing yards on 18 carries and one rushing touchdown, averaging 6.3 yards per game.
- He averages 3.8 yards per carry.
This Week’s Predictions
|Cousins (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Lions (2021)||Prediction|
|278.5+ Passing Yards||45.5%||30.9%||36.4%||41.4%|
|1+ Passing TDs||100%||78.7%||81.8%||92.8%|
|2+ Passing TDs||72.7%||46.7%||27.3%||58.1%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||9.1%||37.3%||37.5%||19.7%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from