Najee Harris and the Pittsburgh Steelers will match up against the Baltimore Ravens at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday in Week 13 of the 2021 NFL season. With prop bets available for Harris in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Najee Harris Player Props Vs The Ravens
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||4||5|
|Games w/1+ TDs||5||2|
|Games w/2+ TDs||0||0|
Najee Harris’ Rushing Trends
- Harris has rushed 196 times for a team-high 708 yards (64.4 per game), with five touchdowns.
- He averages 3.6 rushing yards per attempt, 46th in the NFL.
- Harris is eighth in the NFL with 708 yards rushing, and his five rushing TDs rank 13th.
Harris’ Receiving Trends
- He’s also added 52 catches for 351 yards (31.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- So far this season, Harris has picked up 6.8 yards per reception, which ranks 167th in the NFL.
This Week’s Predictions
|Harris (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Ravens (2021)||Prediction|
|58.5+ Rushing Yards||54.5%||41.7%||14.3%||42.8%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||45.5%||37.3%||42.9%||43.8%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||7.7%||7.1%||2.7%|
|24.5+ Receiving Yards||54.5%||67.8%||76.4%||61.6%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||18.2%||23.7%||29.1%||21.6%|
|2+ Receiving TDs||0%||3.5%||1.8%||0.9%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from