NFL action in Week 13 at Heinz Field will see the Baltimore Ravens and Devonta Freeman match up against the Pittsburgh Steelers at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. If you’re looking to make predictions on Freeman’s performance, we break down all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Devonta Freeman Player Props Vs The Steelers
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||3||2|
|Games w/1+ TDs||3||1|
|Games w/2+ TDs||0||0|
Devonta Freeman’s Rushing Trends
- This season Freeman has 324 rushing yards (32.4 per game) on 75 carries with three touchdowns.
- He puts up 4.3 rushing yards per attempt, 28th in the league.
- Freeman has totaled 324 rushing yards and three rushing touchdowns to rank 45th and 30th, respectively, in those categories.
Freeman’s Receiving Trends
- He’s also caught 18 passes for 125 yards (12.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Freeman is averaging 6.9 yards per catch this season, with 125 yards on 18 receptions.
This Week’s Predictions
|Freeman (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Steelers (2021)||Prediction|
|48.5+ Rushing Yards||40%||54.4%||64.7%||48%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||30%||37.3%||17.6%||27.8%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||7.7%||11.8%||3.9%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||10%||23.7%||23.2%||15%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from