The NC State Wolf Pack (4-1) will aim to build on a five-game win streak when they host the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (4-1) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 27, 2021. The Bulldogs have won four games in a row. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wolf Pack’s (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Bulldogs ( ).
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of November 27, 2021 at 11:27 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
NC State Vs Louisiana Tech Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Louisiana Tech (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (143)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
NC State Vs Louisiana Tech Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|NC State Avg. (Rank)||Louisiana Tech Avg. (Rank)|
|72.8 (128th)||Points Scored||73.1 (119th)|
|69.7 (157th)||Points Allowed||65.4 (49th)|
|32.5 (294th)||Rebounds||38.3 (43rd)|
|9.8 (167th)||Off. Rebounds||10.0 (151st)|
|6.7 (236th)||3pt Made||7.5 (142nd)|
|12.8 (203rd)||Assists||13.1 (177th)|
|12.5 (181st)||Turnovers||12.4 (190th)|
NC State Vs Louisiana Tech Betting Trends
- NC State had 11 wins against the spread (ATS) in 25 games last year.
- The Wolf Pack went 4-5 as 4.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- NC State had 14 of its 25 games go over the point total last year.
- NC State games finished with more than 143 points 14 times last year.
- The point total average for Wolf Pack games last season was 143.3, 0.3 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- Louisiana Tech had 24 wins in 32 games against the spread last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 4.5 points or greater, the Bulldogs went 6-1 last year.
- There were 14 Louisiana Tech games (out of 32) that went over the total last season.
- Louisiana Tech games had over 143 points 14 times last season.
- Games involving the Bulldogs last year averaged 139.4 points per game, a 3.6-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
NC State Impact Players
- Dereon Seabron paces his team in points (20.6), rebounds (10.2) and assists (2.8) per game, shooting 58.2% from the floor. At the other end, he posts 2.2 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Cam Hayes is averaging 11.4 points, 2.6 assists and 2.0 rebounds per game.
- Casey Morsell is putting up 11.6 points, 1.0 assists and 4.8 rebounds per contest.
- Terquavion Smith averages 10.0 points, 2.6 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, shooting 38.0% from the field and 34.6% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jericole Hellems posts 11.6 points, 3.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, shooting 33.3% from the field and 36.8% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
Louisiana Tech Impact Players
- Kenneth Lofton JR put up 12.2 points and 7.5 rebounds per game last season.
- Amorie Archibald dispensed 3.3 assists per game while scoring 10.0 PPG.
- Kalob Ledoux knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.0 per contest a season ago.
- Cobe Williams averaged 1.1 steals per game, while Lofton JR collected 0.7 blocks per contest.