The No. 2 UCLA Bruins (5-1) take on the UNLV Rebels (4-2) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 27, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bruins’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Rebels ( ).
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of November 27, 2021 at 3:40 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
UCLA Vs UNLV Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||UNLV (+10.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (139.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
UCLA Vs UNLV Stat Rankings
|UCLA Avg. (Rank)||UNLV Avg. (Rank)|
|86.2 (19th)||Points Scored||69.7 (221st)|
|70.3 (209th)||Points Allowed||60.8 (55th)|
|40.0 (67th)||Rebounds||38.2 (113th)|
|13.8 (32nd)||Off. Rebounds||10.0 (185th)|
|8.7 (94th)||3pt Made||7.3 (191st)|
|16.7 (39th)||Assists||14.0 (144th)|
|10.0 (325th)||Turnovers||11.2 (288th)|
UCLA Vs UNLV Betting Trends
- UCLA has five wins in six games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Bruins have two wins ATS (2-2) as a 10.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Out of six UCLA games so far this year, four have gone over the total.
- UCLA’s games have had more than 139.5 points scored on five occasions this year.
- Bruins games average 144.5 total points per game this season, 5.0 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- UNLV has won once against the spread this season.
- The Rebels have covered every time (1-0) as a 10.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Two of UNLV’s six games have gone over the point total.
- UNLV games have finished with over 139.5 points two times this season.
- Games involving the Rebels this year have averaged 133.3 points per game, a 6.2-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
UCLA Impact Players
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. leads the Bruins at 7.3 rebounds per game, while also posting 2.5 assists and 16.2 points.
- Johnny Juzang averages a team-high 18.3 points per game. He is also putting up 3.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists, shooting 44.8% from the floor and 36.1% from beyond the arc with 2.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Jules Bernard puts up 14.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest, shooting 46.0% from the floor and 39.3% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Tyger Campbell posts a team-leading 4.2 assists per game. He is also putting up 10.8 points and 2.2 rebounds, shooting 42.9% from the floor and 45.8% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- Myles Johnson averages 4.7 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest, shooting 54.5% from the field.
UNLV Impact Players
- Royce Hamm Jr. is the Rebels’ top rebounder (11.7 per game), and he contributes 8.3 points and 0.2 assists. His rebounding average ranks him fourth in college basketball.
- Bryce Hamilton is No. 1 on the Rebels in scoring (15.8 points per game), and posts 3.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists. He also averages 1.0 steal and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Donovan Williams gives the Rebels 11.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Jordan McCabe paces the Rebels in assists (4.2 per game), and puts up 8.8 points and 1.0 rebounds. He also averages 1.4 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Marvin Coleman gets the Rebels 3.2 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. He also puts up 0.7 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.