The Mississippi State Bulldogs (4-1) welcome in the Richmond Spiders (3-3) after winning five home games in a row. It tips at 7:30 AM ET on Saturday, November 27, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Spiders ( ).
This article refers to betting data current as of November 27, 2021 at 11:06 AM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this outing in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Mississippi State Vs Richmond Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Mississippi State (-2)|
|Total Pick||Over (140)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Mississippi State Vs Richmond Stat Rankings
|Mississippi State Avg. (Rank)||Richmond Avg. (Rank)|
|72.4 (179th)||Points Scored||78.2 (75th)|
|56.0 (15th)||Points Allowed||75.0 (283rd)|
|40.0 (67th)||Rebounds||33.0 (279th)|
|11.2 (129th)||Off. Rebounds||8.2 (302nd)|
|6.6 (250th)||3pt Made||10.7 (22nd)|
|13.6 (171st)||Assists||17.8 (25th)|
|11.4 (276th)||Turnovers||10.0 (325th)|
Mississippi State Vs Richmond Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Mississippi State is 5-1-0 this year.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 3-1 as 2-point favorites or more.
- Mississippi State has had one game (out of six) hit the over this year.
- Just once this year has Mississippi State and its opponent combined to score more than 140 points.
- Bulldogs games this season have posted an average total of 135.8, which is 4.2 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Richmond is 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Spiders are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 2-point underdog or greater this year.
- This season, five of Richmond’s six games have hit the over.
- So far this year, six Richmond games have featured over 140 points scored.
- The average total for Spiders games is 142.6 points, 2.6 more than this game’s over/under.
Mississippi State Impact Players
- Shakeel Moore is putting up 12.8 points, 1.2 assists and 2.8 rebounds per contest.
- Cameron Matthews paces his team in rebounds per contest (6.6), and also averages 5.8 points and 2.4 assists. Defensively, he puts up 1.6 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Garrison Brooks paces his squad in rebounds per game (6.6), and also posts 10.8 points and 0.4 assists. Defensively, he averages 0.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- D.J Jeffries is posting 9.8 points, 0.8 assists and 4.8 rebounds per game.
Richmond Impact Players
- Grant Golden is averaging 17.7 points, 6.2 rebounds and 3.8 assists per contest, making 66.2% of his shots from the field and 53.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 triples per game.
- Tyler Burton is averaging team highs in points (18.3 per game) and rebounds (7.0). And he is contributing 0.8 assists, making 51.4% of his shots from the floor and 54.8% from beyond the arc, with 2.8 triples per contest.
- Jacob Gilyard is the Spiders’ top assist man (5.5 per game), and he puts up 11.5 points and 3.3 rebounds.
- Nathan Cayo is averaging 7.2 points, 5.0 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest, making 48.7% of his shots from the floor.
- The Spiders receive 9.2 points, 2.2 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game from Nick Sherod.