The UCF Knights (4-0) will look to extend a four-game winning run when hosting the Oklahoma Sooners (5-1) on Saturday, November 27, 2021 at Addition Financial Arena. This contest is at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Sooners’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Knights ( ).
This article refers to lines updated as of November 27, 2021 at 11:46 AM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this contest below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Oklahoma Vs UCF Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||UCF (+1)|
|Total Pick||Over (136)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Oklahoma Vs UCF Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|Oklahoma Avg. (Rank)||UCF Avg. (Rank)|
|74.5 (89th)||Points Scored||67.2 (272nd)|
|69.9 (165th)||Points Allowed||69.4 (148th)|
|35.7 (143rd)||Rebounds||33.3 (266th)|
|9.7 (174th)||Off. Rebounds||9.4 (193rd)|
|7.9 (114th)||3pt Made||7.8 (122nd)|
|13.3 (164th)||Assists||12.4 (230th)|
|10.4 (323rd)||Turnovers||13.6 (110th)|
Oklahoma Vs UCF Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Oklahoma was 14-14-0 last year.
- The Sooners had an ATS record of 6-11 as 1-point favorites or greater last year.
- Last year, 14 of Oklahoma’s 27 games hit the over.
- A total of 19 times last season, Oklahoma and its opponent combined to score more than 136 points.
- The point total average for Sooners games last season was 144.1, 8.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- UCF covered the spread 13 times in 23 games last season.
- As 1-point underdogs or more, the Knights went 6-9 against the spread last season.
- UCF had 11 of its 23 games hit the over last season.
- UCF games had over 136 points 11 times last year.
- The over/under for this game is 1.0 points higher than the average scoring total for Knights games last season (135.0).
Oklahoma Impact Players
- Tanner Groves posts 15.8 points and 2.2 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also posting 6.5 rebounds, shooting 56.7% from the floor and 40.0% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- Jalen Hill posts a team-best 7.2 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 8.5 points and 2.3 assists, shooting 67.9% from the field.
- Elijah Harkless averages 8.2 points, 5.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 1.0 steal and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Umoja Gibson puts up 11.0 points, 1.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, shooting 38.6% from the field and 35.1% from downtown with 2.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jordan Goldwire is tops on the Sooners at 3.8 assists per game, while also putting up 2.0 rebounds and 9.3 points.
UCF Impact Players
- Darius Perry scored 14.0 points and dished out 3.3 assists per game last season.
- Brandon Mahan grabbed 5.0 rebounds per game while also scoring 12.3 points a contest.
- Darin Green Jr knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest a season ago.
- Perry averaged 1.3 takeaways per game, while C.J. Walker compiled 1.7 rejections per contest.