The New Orleans Pelicans (4-16) will look to stop a seven-game road losing streak when taking on the Utah Jazz (12-6) on Friday, November 26, 2021 at Vivint Smart Home Arena, airing at 9:00 PM ET. The Jazz () take on the Pelicans ( to win) on Friday at 9:00 PM ET. The point total has been set at for this game.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of November 26, 2021 at 9:04 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Jazz Vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Injury Report as of November 26
Jazz: Royce O’Neale: Probable (Foot)
Pelicans: Zion Williamson: Out (Foot), Didi Louzada: Out (Suspension), Daulton Hommes: Out (Leg)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-13.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (218.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Jazz Vs Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Jazz Avg. (Rank)||Pelicans Avg. (Rank)|
|112.2 (3rd)||Points Scored||102.0 (26th)|
|103.4 (5th)||Points Allowed||109.3 (22nd)|
|47.2 (3rd)||Rebounds||46.3 (11th)|
|10.3 (14th)||Off. Rebounds||11.8 (4th)|
|14.4 (4th)||3pt Made||10.9 (27th)|
|21.7 (26th)||Assists||23.2 (16th)|
|13.9 (11th)||Turnovers||14.7 (7th)|
Jazz Key Players
Pelicans Key Players
- Utah has eight wins in 18 games against the spread this year.
- As a 13.5-point favorite or greater, the Jazz have one win ATS (1-1) this season.
- This year, seven of Utah’s 18 games have gone over the point total.
- Utah’s games have had more than 218.5 points scored on five occasions this season.
- Jazz games this season have posted an average total of 218.3, which is 0.2 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- New Orleans has seven wins in 20 games against the spread this season.
- New Orleans has played 20 games this season, and five of them have gone over the total.
- New Orleans’ games have gone over 218.5 points on five occasions this season.
- The over/under for this game is 2.4 points higher than the average scoring total for Pelicans games (216.1).