The Golden State Warriors (16-2) aim to continue a five-game winning stretch when they host the Portland Trail Blazers (10-9) at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, November 26, 2021 at Chase Center. The Warriors () will play the Trail Blazers ( to win) beginning at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. The over/under in this game has been set at .
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of November 26, 2021 at 10:02 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Warriors Vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of November 26
Warriors: Klay Thompson: Out (Achilles), Andre Iguodala: Out (Knee), Damion Lee: Out (Personal), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Trail Blazers: Cody Zeller: Probable (Knee), Anfernee Simons: Probable (Illness)
|Spread Pick||Warriors (-6)|
|Total Pick||Under (223.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Warriors Vs Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Warriors Avg. (Rank)||Trail Blazers Avg. (Rank)|
|114.3 (1st)||Points Scored||110.9 (5th)|
|100.8 (1st)||Points Allowed||109.6 (23rd)|
|47.1 (4th)||Rebounds||45.4 (17th)|
|9.6 (21st)||Off. Rebounds||10.5 (11th)|
|15.2 (1st)||3pt Made||13.8 (5th)|
|29.5 (1st)||Assists||23.8 (8th)|
|15.6 (2nd)||Turnovers||12.9 (23rd)|
Warriors Key Players
Trail Blazers Key Players
- Golden State has 13 wins in 18 games against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 7-2-1 as 6-point favorites or greater.
- There have been six Golden State games (out of 18) that went over the total this season.
- In six games this season, Golden State and its opponent have combined for more than 223.5 points.
- The over/under for this game is 223.5 points, 2.5 more than the average point total for Warriors games this season.
- Portland’s record against the spread is 8-10-1.
- This season, 10 of Portland’s 19 games have hit the over.
- Portland’s games have gone over 223.5 points on eight occasions this season.
- Games involving the Trail Blazers this year have averaged 222.7 points per game, a 0.8-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.