The Los Angeles Lakers (10-10) are home in Pacific Division play versus the Sacramento Kings (7-12) on Friday, November 26, 2021 at 10:30 PM ET. It’s the first matchup between these squads this year. The Lakers (on the spread, on the moneyline) take on the Kings on Friday at 10:30 PM ET. The over/under in this matchup has been set at .
This article uses betting data valid as of November 26, 2021 at 10:03 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this matchup in the table in this article and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Lakers Vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of November 26
Lakers: Trevor Ariza: Out (Ankle), LeBron James: Probable (Abdomen), Kendrick Nunn: Out (Knee), Austin Reaves: Probable (Hamstring)
Kings: Harrison Barnes: Out (Foot), Richaun Holmes: Out (Eye)
|Spread Pick||Kings (+8)|
|Total Pick||Under (228.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Lakers Vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Lakers Avg. (Rank)||Kings Avg. (Rank)|
|110.1 (8th)||Points Scored||109.1 (10th)|
|113.2 (29th)||Points Allowed||111.1 (26th)|
|46.4 (9th)||Rebounds||44.4 (23rd)|
|10.1 (17th)||Off. Rebounds||10.3 (14th)|
|11.7 (18th)||3pt Made||11.7 (18th)|
|23.7 (9th)||Assists||22.1 (23rd)|
|15.5 (3rd)||Turnovers||13.6 (15th)|
Lakers Key Players
Kings Key Players
- Against the spread, Los Angeles is 7-13-0 this season.
- The Lakers have won once ATS (1-3) as a 8-point favorite or more this season.
- This year, 12 of Los Angeles’ 20 games have gone over the point total.
- Los Angeles’ games have had more than 228.5 points scored on 10 occasions this season.
- Lakers games this season have posted an average total of 219.7, which is 8.8 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Sacramento is 8-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Kings have covered every time (2-0) as a 8-point underdog or more this year.
- Out of 19 Sacramento games so far this season, eight have gone over the total.
- So far this season, six Sacramento games have featured more than 228.5 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 4.6 points higher than the average scoring total for Kings games (223.9).