The Phoenix Suns (15-3) travel to face the New York Knicks (10-8) after victories in six road games in a row. It tips at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, November 26, 2021. The Suns () meet the Knicks ( on the moneyline) on Friday at 7:00 PM ET. This game’s point total is set at .
This article makes reference to lines updated as of November 26, 2021 at 7:02 PM ET. Browse all the current odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Suns Vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of November 26
Suns: Frank Kaminsky: Out (Knee), Dario Saric: Out (Knee), Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
Knicks: Derrick Rose: Out (Ankle), Taj Gibson: Out (Groin), Mitchell Robinson: Probable (Concussion)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (+4)|
|Total Pick||Over (214.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Suns Vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Suns Avg. (Rank)||Knicks Avg. (Rank)|
|112.3 (2nd)||Points Scored||107.2 (18th)|
|105.3 (11th)||Points Allowed||106.4 (18th)|
|46.5 (8th)||Rebounds||45.7 (16th)|
|9.1 (26th)||Off. Rebounds||10.2 (16th)|
|11.2 (25th)||3pt Made||13.8 (5th)|
|26.7 (3rd)||Assists||21.9 (24th)|
|13.1 (19th)||Turnovers||13.1 (19th)|
Suns Key Players
Knicks Key Players
- Phoenix is 8-9-1 against the spread this year.
- The Suns have an ATS record of 4-8-1 as 4-point favorites or greater.
- Phoenix has seen eight of its 18 games go over the point total.
- A total of 10 times so far this year, Phoenix and its opponent have combined to score more than 214.5 points.
- The total for this game is 214.5, 4.8 points fewer than the average total in Suns games thus far this season.
- New York’s record against the spread is 8-10-0.
- The Knicks have no wins ATS (0-1) as a 4-point underdog or greater this season.
- There have been six New York games (out of 18) that hit the over this season.
- There have been five New York games this year with more than 214.5 points scored.
- Games involving the Knicks this year have averaged 214.1 points per game, a 0.4-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.