The Atlanta Hawks (10-9) will look to Trae Young (seventh in NBA, 25.3 points per game) to help overcome Ja Morant (seventh in league, 25.3) and the Memphis Grizzlies (9-9) on Friday, November 26, 2021 at FedExForum, at 8:00 PM ET. The Grizzlies (on the spread) and Hawks ( to win) face each other Friday at 8:00 PM ET. This contest has an over/under set at points.
This article references betting data updated as of November 26, 2021 at 8:06 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Grizzlies Vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of November 26
Grizzlies: De’Anthony Melton: Questionable (Groin), Sam Merrill: Out (Ankle)
Hawks: Bogdan Bogdanovic: Questionable (Hamstring), Trae Young: Probable (Ankle), De’Andre Hunter: Out (Wrist), Onyeka Okongwu: Out (Shoulder)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+1)|
|Total Pick||Under (226)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Grizzlies Vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Avg. (Rank)||Hawks Avg. (Rank)|
|110.3 (6th)||Points Scored||110.3 (6th)|
|115.5 (30th)||Points Allowed||108.6 (21st)|
|46.4 (9th)||Rebounds||45.9 (13th)|
|12.7 (3rd)||Off. Rebounds||10.5 (11th)|
|11.9 (15th)||3pt Made||11.8 (16th)|
|25.0 (6th)||Assists||23.5 (13th)|
|12.8 (24th)||Turnovers||11.7 (29th)|
Grizzlies Key Players
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||18||14.9||5.6||1.1||0.9||1.9||2.2|
Hawks Key Players
- Memphis has beaten the spread 10 times in 18 games.
- The Grizzlies have an ATS record of 4-4 as 1-point favorites or greater.
- Out of 18 Memphis games so far this season, 10 have gone over the total.
- In 11 games this year, Memphis and its opponent have combined for more than 226 points.
- The over/under in this game is 226 points, 4.4 higher than the average total in Grizzlies games this season.
- Atlanta has beaten the spread eight times in 19 games.
- The Hawks have no wins ATS (0-7) as a 1-point underdog or greater this season.
- Out of 19 Atlanta games so far this year, nine have hit the over.
- Atlanta’s games have finished with over 226 points scored seven times this season.
- Games involving the Hawks this year have averaged 220.1 points per game, a 5.9-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.