The Indiana Pacers (8-12) square off against the Toronto Raptors (9-10) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, November 26, 2021. The Pacers () meet the Raptors ( on the moneyline) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. This matchup has a point total of .
This article references lines updated as of November 26, 2021 at 8:08 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this outing in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Pacers Vs Raptors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of November 26
Pacers: T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
Raptors: Khem Birch: Out (Knee), OG Anunoby: Out (Hip), Yuta Watanabe: Out (Calf)
|Spread Pick||Raptors (+5)|
|Total Pick||Over (209)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Pacers Vs Raptors Stat Rankings
|Pacers Avg. (Rank)||Raptors Avg. (Rank)|
|107.8 (14th)||Points Scored||106.8 (20th)|
|106.2 (13th)||Points Allowed||106.2 (13th)|
|46.1 (12th)||Rebounds||44.3 (25th)|
|9.9 (19th)||Off. Rebounds||13.5 (2nd)|
|12.3 (12th)||3pt Made||11.4 (21st)|
|23.5 (13th)||Assists||21.2 (28th)|
|13.8 (13th)||Turnovers||12.1 (27th)|
Pacers Key Players
Raptors Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||19||17.5||3.2||1.7||2.1||0.4||2.7|
- Indiana has beaten the spread 10 times in 20 games.
- The Pacers have won once ATS (1-2) as a 5-point favorite or more this season.
- Indiana has played 20 games this year, and seven of them have gone over the total.
- Indiana’s games have had more than 209 points scored on 11 occasions this season.
- Pacers games average 216.9 total points per game this season, 7.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Toronto has eight wins in 19 games against the spread this year.
- The Raptors have won twice ATS (2-1) as a 5-point underdog or greater this season.
- This season, 10 of Toronto’s 19 games have gone over the point total.
- Toronto games have had over 209 points 11 times this year.
- The average total points scored in Raptors games this year (209) is 3.9 points higher than the total for this matchup.