The No. 19 Auburn Tigers (3-1) will aim to build on a four-game winning run when they visit the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (4-1) at 9:30 AM ET on Thursday, November 25, 2021. The Ramblers have won five games in a row. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tigers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Ramblers ( ).
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of November 25, 2021 at 11:06 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Auburn Vs Loyola Chicago Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Auburn (-2.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (145)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Auburn Vs Loyola Chicago Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|Auburn Avg. (Rank)||Loyola Chicago Avg. (Rank)|
|77.2 (45th)||Points Scored||71.0 (182nd)|
|76.4 (300th)||Points Allowed||56.1 (1st)|
|39.4 (21st)||Rebounds||32.5 (294th)|
|12.9 (15th)||Off. Rebounds||7.7 (309th)|
|9.1 (38th)||3pt Made||7.1 (187th)|
|14.8 (79th)||Assists||15.8 (39th)|
|15.5 (23rd)||Turnovers||11.2 (277th)|
Auburn Vs Loyola Chicago Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Auburn was 12-12-2 last year.
- The Tigers’ ATS record as 2.5-point favorites or more was 4-4-1 last season.
- Last season, 13 of Auburn’s 27 games hit the over.
- Auburn games finished with more than 145 points 16 times last season.
- The point total average for Tigers games last season was 150.8, 5.8 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Loyola Chicago had 18 wins in 31 games against the spread last year.
- As a 2.5-point underdog or greater, the Ramblers had one win ATS (1-1) last year.
- There were 13 Loyola Chicago games (out of 31) that hit the over last year.
- Loyola Chicago’s games finished with over 145 points scored three times last year.
- Games involving the Ramblers last year averaged 129.7 points per game, a 15.3-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Auburn Impact Players
- Allen Flanigan was tops on his squad in points (14.3), rebounds (5.5) and assists (2.9) per contest last season, shooting 45.5% from the floor and 33.8% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest. At the other end, he averaged 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocks.
- Jaylin Williams put up 10.9 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game last season, shooting 51.8% from the floor and 34.0% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- JT Thor put up 9.4 points, 5.0 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game last year, shooting 44.0% from the floor.
- Sharife Cooper posted 20.2 points, 4.3 rebounds and 8.1 assists per contest last season. Defensively, he delivered 1.0 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Devan Cambridge put up 8.9 points, 3.6 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game last season, shooting 37.6% from the floor and 28.7% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game.
Loyola Chicago Impact Players
- Lucas Williamson gives the Ramblers 11.8 points, 6.0 rebounds and 3.8 assists per contest. He also averages 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Braden Norris is posting a team-high 4.4 assists per game. And he is producing 9.6 points and 3.8 rebounds, making 42.1% of his shots from the field and 38.5% from 3-point range, with 2.0 triples per contest.
- Ryan Schwieger is the Ramblers’ top scorer (12.8 points per game) and assist man (1.6), and produces 3.6 rebounds.
- The Ramblers receive 12.2 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game from Aher Uguak.
- Tate Hall is averaging a team-high 6.8 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 7.0 points and 1.6 assists, making 46.4% of his shots from the floor and 57.1% from 3-point range, with 1.6 triples per game.