The VCU Rams (3-2) will host the No. 6 Baylor Bears (5-0) after dropping three straight home games. It tips at 12:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 25, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bears’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Rams ( ).
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of November 25, 2021 at 3:05 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Baylor Vs VCU Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||VCU (+13)|
|Total Pick||Under (129)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Baylor Vs VCU Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|Baylor Avg. (Rank)||VCU Avg. (Rank)|
|82.9 (5th)||Points Scored||71.7 (156th)|
|65.5 (50th)||Points Allowed||65.2 (47th)|
|36.0 (128th)||Rebounds||34.0 (233rd)|
|12.8 (18th)||Off. Rebounds||9.2 (213th)|
|10.0 (12th)||3pt Made||6.5 (255th)|
|16.9 (13th)||Assists||13.3 (164th)|
|11.1 (280th)||Turnovers||14.1 (75th)|
Baylor Vs VCU Betting Trends
- Baylor was 19-10-1 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The Bears went 5-6 as 13-point favorites or more last season.
- Last year, 18 of Baylor’s 30 games went over the point total.
- A total of 27 times last year, Baylor and its opponent combined to score more than 129 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 129 points, 15.4 fewer than the average total in last season’s Bears contests.
- Against the spread, VCU was 14-12-1 last year.
- Out of 26 VCU games last season, 10 hit the over.
- There were 19 VCU games last season with more than 129 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Rams games last year (129) is 10.0 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Baylor Impact Players
- Jared Butler put up a team-high 16.7 points per game last season. He also posted 3.3 rebounds and 4.8 assists, shooting 46.9% from the floor and 41.6% from downtown with 2.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Davion Mitchell put up a team-best 5.5 assists per game last season. He also posted 14.1 points and 2.7 rebounds, shooting 51.1% from the floor and 44.7% from downtown with 2.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- MaCio Teague put up 15.8 points, 1.7 assists and 4.0 rebounds per game last year.
- Mark Vital was tops on his squad in rebounds per game (6.7) last year, and also posted 5.6 points and 1.4 assists. Defensively, he put up 1.1 steals and 0.9 blocks.
- Matthew Mayer posted 8.1 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game last year, shooting 48.9% from the floor and 39.5% from beyond the arc with 1.0 made 3-pointers per game.
VCU Impact Players
- Hason Ward tops the Rams in rebounding (6.2 per game), and puts up 5.8 points and 0.6 assists. He also puts up 1.2 steals and 3.4 blocked shots.
- Vince Williams is averaging a team-high 10.6 points per contest. And he is producing 4.6 rebounds and 2.4 assists, making 39.1% of his shots from the field and 33.3% from 3-point range, with 2.0 triples per game.
- KeShawn Curry gets the Rams 9.6 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game. He also puts up 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Levi Stockard III is posting 5.4 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, making 45.5% of his shots from the field.
- Jayden Nunn is averaging 7.6 points, 1.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, making 39.4% of his shots from the field.