NFL action in Week 12 will see the Minnesota Vikings and Kirk Cousins take on the San Francisco 49ers at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s dig into all of the prop bets available for Cousins’ in this contest, using stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Kirk Cousins Player Props Vs The 49ers
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||6||3|
|Games w/1+ TDs||10||1|
|Games w/2+ TDs||7||0|
Kirk Cousins’ Passing Trends
- Cousins has passed for 2,775 yards (277.5 per game) while completing 68.2% of his passes (255-for-374), with 21 touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Cousins averages 7.4 yards per attempt as a passer this season, which ranks 13th in the NFL.
- Cousins ranks seventh in the league with 21 touchdowns through the air, and eighth with 2,775 passing yards.
Cousins’ Rushing Trends
- He has tacked on 69 rushing yards on 18 carries with one touchdown, averaging 6.9 yards per game.
- He averages 3.8 yards per carry.
This Week’s Predictions
|Cousins (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs 49ers (2021)||Prediction|
|267.5+ Passing Yards||60%||38.5%||10%||44.8%|
|1+ Passing TDs||100%||77.9%||80.0%||92.2%|
|2+ Passing TDs||70%||47.6%||40.0%||59.7%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||10%||37.6%||58.8%||25.6%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from