The No. 4 Kansas Jayhawks (3-0) aim to build on a three-game winning run when they host the North Texas Mean Green (2-1) at 2:30 PM ET on Thursday, November 25, 2021 at HP Field House. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Jayhawks’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Mean Green ( ).
This article uses odds current as of November 25, 2021 at 11:14 AM ET. Find all the current odds for this contest below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Kansas Vs North Texas Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||North Texas (+14.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (130)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Kansas Vs North Texas Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|Kansas Avg. (Rank)||North Texas Avg. (Rank)|
|73.0 (122nd)||Points Scored||69.8 (215th)|
|67.0 (81st)||Points Allowed||62.3 (15th)|
|37.5 (69th)||Rebounds||33.1 (275th)|
|11.3 (74th)||Off. Rebounds||8.6 (255th)|
|7.6 (132nd)||3pt Made||8.7 (54th)|
|13.8 (129th)||Assists||14.0 (113th)|
|11.6 (252nd)||Turnovers||13.3 (133rd)|
Kansas Vs North Texas Betting Trends
- Kansas’ record against the spread (ATS) last year was 15-14-0.
- The Jayhawks had an ATS record of 4-2 as 14.5-point favorites or more last year.
- Last year, 13 of Kansas’ 30 games hit the over.
- A total of 18 times last season, Kansas and its opponent combined for more than 130 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 130 points, 10.8 fewer than the average total in last season’s Jayhawks contests.
- North Texas’ record against the spread last season was 25-15-0.
- There were 17 North Texas games (out of 28) that hit the over last year.
- Last year, 21 North Texas games featured more than 130 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Mean Green games last year (130) is 3.9 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Kansas Impact Players
- David McCormack posted 13.4 points, 1.1 assists and 6.1 rebounds per contest last year.
- Ochai Agbaji posted 14.2 points and 1.9 assists per contest last year — both team highs. He also posted 3.7 rebounds, shooting 42.2% from the field and 38.0% from downtown with 2.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- Marcus Garrett paced the Jayhawks at 3.7 assists per game last year, while also averaging 4.6 rebounds and 10.9 points.
- Jalen Wilson posted a team-leading 7.9 rebounds per contest last year. He also put up 11.8 points and 2.0 assists, shooting 41.4% from the floor and 33.3% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Christian Braun averaged 9.7 points, 1.9 assists and 5.2 rebounds per game last season.
North Texas Impact Players
- Javion Hamlet scored 15.7 points per game last season along with 4.5 assists.
- Zachary Simmons grabbed 6.0 rebounds per game while also scoring 10.0 points a contest.
- James Reese hit an average of 2.0 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Reese averaged 1.5 takeaways per game, while Thomas Bell III compiled 1.2 rejections per contest.