The Mississippi State Bulldogs (4-0) will be attempting to build on a four-game home winning streak when squaring off against the Louisville Cardinals (3-1) on Thursday, November 25, 2021 at Baha Mar Convention Center. It airs at 9:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Cardinals ( ).
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of November 25, 2021 at 3:26 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Mississippi State Vs Louisville Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Mississippi State (-1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (133.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Mississippi State Vs Louisville Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|Mississippi State Avg. (Rank)||Louisville Avg. (Rank)|
|69.3 (232nd)||Points Scored||67.4 (266th)|
|66.8 (71st)||Points Allowed||67.7 (96th)|
|39.0 (28th)||Rebounds||37.8 (57th)|
|12.1 (37th)||Off. Rebounds||11.4 (61st)|
|5.4 (325th)||3pt Made||5.3 (331st)|
|13.0 (184th)||Assists||10.7 (319th)|
|14.3 (62nd)||Turnovers||10.9 (293rd)|
Mississippi State Vs Louisville Betting Trends
- Mississippi State was 16-14-0 against the spread (ATS) last year.
- The Bulldogs went 6-8 as 1.5-point favorites or more last year.
- Last season, 15 of Mississippi State’s 33 games went over the point total.
- Mississippi State’s games had more than 133.5 points scored on 18 occasions last year.
- The point total average for Bulldogs games last season was 136.6, 3.1 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- Against the spread, Louisville was 8-10-1 last season.
- The Cardinals won once ATS (1-5) as underdogs of 1.5 points or more last season.
- Out of 19 Louisville games last year, 10 hit the over.
- Louisville’s games finished with over 133.5 points scored 10 times last year.
- Last season, Cardinals games resulted in an average scoring total of 136.2, which is 2.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Mississippi State Impact Players
- DJ Stewart was tops on the Bulldogs at 3.1 assists per game last year, while also averaging 3.4 rebounds and 16.0 points.
- Tolu Smith averaged a team-high 8.5 rebounds per contest last year. He also put up 12.6 points and 1.2 assists, shooting 56.9% from the floor.
- Iverson Molinar put up a team-high 16.7 points per contest last year. He also put up 3.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists, shooting 47.8% from the field and 43.6% from downtown with 1.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Abdul Ado posted 5.9 points, 6.8 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest last season. Defensively, he delivered 0.6 steals and 2.0 blocks.
- Deivon Smith put up 5.2 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.9 assists per contest last year, shooting 33.9% from the floor.
Louisville Impact Players
- Carlik Jones put up 16.7 points per game last season to go with 4.3 assists.
- Samuell Williamson grabbed 8.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 9.2 points a contest.
- David Johnson knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest a season ago.
- Jones averaged 1.4 steals per game, while JJ Traynor notched 0.5 blocks per contest.