The San Diego State Aztecs (3-1) welcome in the Georgetown Hoyas (2-1) after winning three straight home games. It begins at 11:30 PM ET on Thursday, November 25, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Aztecs’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Hoyas ( ).
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of November 25, 2021 at 11:05 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
San Diego State Vs Georgetown Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||San Diego State (-8)|
|Total Pick||Under (132.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
San Diego State Vs Georgetown Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|San Diego State Avg. (Rank)||Georgetown Avg. (Rank)|
|73.6 (109th)||Points Scored||71.5 (164th)|
|61.2 (10th)||Points Allowed||72.0 (224th)|
|35.8 (135th)||Rebounds||39.0 (28th)|
|10.0 (151st)||Off. Rebounds||11.2 (81st)|
|8.6 (60th)||3pt Made||8.4 (72nd)|
|13.9 (121st)||Assists||12.7 (210th)|
|10.5 (317th)||Turnovers||14.7 (44th)|
San Diego State Vs Georgetown Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), San Diego State was 16-13-0 last season.
- The Aztecs had an ATS record of 9-7 as 8-point favorites or more last year.
- Last year, 16 of San Diego State’s 28 games went over the point total.
- In 17 games last year, San Diego State and its opponent combined to score more than 132.5 points.
- The point total average for Aztecs games last season was 135.0, 2.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Georgetown’s record against the spread last season was 17-9-0.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 8 points or more, the Hoyas went 5-3 last year.
- In 25 Georgetown games last season, 12 of them hit the over.
- There were 16 Georgetown games last season with more than 132.5 points scored.
- Last season, Hoyas games resulted in an average scoring total of 144.7, which is 12.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
San Diego State Impact Players
- Matt Mitchell was tops on his squad in points per contest (15.4) last season, and also posted 5.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists. At the other end, he posted 1.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Jordan Schakel averaged 14.4 points, 1.0 assist and 4.4 rebounds per contest last year.
- Nathan Mensah led the Aztecs at 6.1 rebounds per game last season, while also putting up 0.6 assists and 8.1 points.
- Trey Pulliam led the Aztecs at 3.5 assists per game last season, while also putting up 3.0 rebounds and 7.3 points.
- Terrell Gomez put up 8.6 points, 1.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest last year, shooting 42.9% from the floor and 40.2% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
Georgetown Impact Players
- Jahvon Blair scored 15.0 points and distributed 3.6 assists per game last season.
- Qudus Wahab pulled down an average of 8.0 boards in each contest while scoring 12.7 points per game last season.
- Blair knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest a season ago.
- Dante Harris averaged 1.2 steals per game, while Wahab notched 1.6 blocks per contest.