The No. 10 Alabama Crimson Tide (4-0) will attempt to continue a four-game winning stretch when visiting the Iona Gaels (5-0) on Thursday, November 25, 2021 at HP Field House. This matchup is at 5:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Crimson Tide’s (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Gaels ( ).
This article uses lines updated as of November 25, 2021 at 3:08 PM ET. See all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Alabama Vs Iona Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Alabama (-12.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (153)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Alabama Vs Iona Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|Alabama Avg. (Rank)||Iona Avg. (Rank)|
|79.7 (23rd)||Points Scored||71.3 (169th)|
|70.1 (171st)||Points Allowed||66.1 (58th)|
|40.7 (7th)||Rebounds||36.7 (96th)|
|12.6 (25th)||Off. Rebounds||10.7 (105th)|
|10.6 (4th)||3pt Made||7.3 (167th)|
|14.0 (113th)||Assists||14.3 (95th)|
|13.8 (93rd)||Turnovers||16.3 (7th)|
Alabama Vs Iona Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Alabama was 17-14-1 last season.
- Against the spread, as 12.5-point favorites or more, the Crimson Tide went 3-2 last season.
- Out of 33 Alabama games last year, 16 went over the total.
- Alabama games finished with more than 153 points 14 times last year.
- The over/under for this game is 153 points, 0.9 more than the average point total for Crimson Tide games a year ago.
- Against the spread, Iona was 15-5-1 last year.
- As a 12.5-point underdog or greater, the Gaels had one win ATS (1-1) last season.
- In 18 Iona games last season, 10 of them hit the over.
- Iona’s games finished with over 153 points scored four times last year.
- Gaels games averaged 138.9 total points last season, 14.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Alabama Impact Players
- Herb Jones paced his squad in both rebounds (6.6) and assists (3.3) per game last year, and also averaged 11.2 points. Defensively, he averaged 1.7 steals and 1.1 blocks.
- John Petty put up 12.6 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game last season. Defensively, he posted 1.3 steals and 0.6 blocks.
- Jaden Shackelford averaged a team-leading 14.0 points per contest last season. He also posted 3.8 rebounds and 2.0 assists, shooting 41.0% from the floor and 34.2% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
- Jahvon Quinerly posted 12.8 points, 2.1 rebounds and 3.2 assists per contest last year, shooting 47.6% from the floor and 43.3% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- Keon Ellis averaged 5.5 points, 1.1 assists and 4.0 rebounds per contest last year.
Iona Impact Players
- Nelly Junior Joseph is the Gaels’ top scorer (16.6 points per game) and rebounder (7.2), and averages 1.4 assists.
- Tyson Jolly gives the Gaels 16.0 points, 5.0 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. He also puts up 1.0 steal and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Dylan van Eyck is putting up 12.0 points, 5.6 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game, making 62.5% of his shots from the floor and 66.7% from 3-point range, with 1.2 treys per game.
- The Gaels get 10.8 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game from Quinn Slazinski.
- Elijah Joiner is posting a team-best 3.5 assists per contest. And he is contributing 9.3 points and 5.3 rebounds, making 35.3% of his shots from the field and 18.2% from beyond the arc, with 1.0 triples per contest.