The Houston Rockets (1-16) aim to halt a five-game home losing streak when hosting the Chicago Bulls (12-6) on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Bulls (on the spread, to win) take on the Rockets on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET. The point total for this contest has been set at .
This article references betting data updated as of November 24, 2021 at 7:06 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Bulls Vs Rockets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of November 24
Bulls: Alex Caruso: Probable (Wrist), Javonte Green: Probable (Ankle), Patrick Williams: Out (Wrist)
Rockets: John Wall: Out (Trade Pending), Kevin Porter Jr.: Questionable (Thigh)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (-9.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (217.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bulls Vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Bulls Avg. (Rank)||Rockets Avg. (Rank)|
|107.1 (18th)||Points Scored||100.2 (28th)|
|103.9 (8th)||Points Allowed||111.4 (27th)|
|43.2 (28th)||Rebounds||45.3 (18th)|
|9.0 (27th)||Off. Rebounds||9.6 (22nd)|
|10.1 (29th)||3pt Made||11.1 (25th)|
|22.2 (22nd)||Assists||20.1 (30th)|
|12.4 (26th)||Turnovers||18.2 (1st)|
Bulls Key Players
Rockets Key Players
|Kevin Porter Jr.||14||12.7||4.1||5.0||1.3||0.4||1.7|
- Against the spread, Chicago is 12-6-0 this season.
- This season, seven of Chicago’s 18 games have hit the over.
- Chicago’s games have had more than 217.5 points scored on eight occasions this season.
- The over/under in this game is 217.5 points, 1.2 higher than the average total in Bulls games this season.
- Houston has beaten the spread six times in 17 games.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 5-3-2 as 9.5-point underdogs or greater.
- This season, five of Houston’s 17 games have hit the over.
- There have been six Houston games this year with more than 217.5 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Rockets games this year (217.5) is 1.9 points higher than the total for this matchup.