The Golden State Warriors (15-2) will look to extend a four-game winning stretch when hosting the Philadelphia 76ers (10-8) on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at Chase Center. This game is at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The Warriors () meet the 76ers ( on the moneyline) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, live on ESPN. The point total for this contest has been set at .
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of November 24, 2021 at 10:03 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Warriors Vs 76ers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of November 24
Warriors: Klay Thompson: Out (Achilles), Andre Iguodala: Out (Knee), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
76ers: Danny Green: Probable (Hamstring), Tobias Harris: Out (Hip), Joel Embiid: Out (Health Protocols), Seth Curry: Probable (Back), Ben Simmons: Out (Personal)
|Spread Pick||Warriors (-9.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (216)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Warriors Vs 76ers Stat Rankings
|Warriors Avg. (Rank)||76ers Avg. (Rank)|
|114.2 (1st)||Points Scored||107.7 (14th)|
|101.1 (1st)||Points Allowed||105.6 (15th)|
|47.5 (2nd)||Rebounds||41.9 (29th)|
|9.9 (19th)||Off. Rebounds||8.8 (28th)|
|15.2 (1st)||3pt Made||12.0 (15th)|
|29.4 (1st)||Assists||22.7 (16th)|
|15.6 (3rd)||Turnovers||11.4 (30th)|
Warriors Key Players
76ers Key Players
- Against the spread, Golden State is 12-4-1 this season.
- Against the spread as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Warriors are 3-1-1.
- Golden State has played 17 games this season, and six of them have hit the over.
- Golden State’s games have had more than 216 points scored on eight occasions this year.
- Warriors games average 221.3 total points per game this season, 5.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Philadelphia has nine wins in 18 games against the spread this season.
- The 76ers don’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 9.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Philadelphia has played 18 games this season, and six of them have gone over the total.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over 216 points on nine occasions this year.
- 76ers games average 215.9 total points, 0.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.