The Sacramento Kings (6-12) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when hosting the Portland Trail Blazers (10-8) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at Golden 1 Center. The Trail Blazers () meet the Kings ( to win) on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under for this contest has been set at .
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of November 24, 2021 at 10:02 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Trail Blazers Vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of November 24
Trail Blazers: Anfernee Simons: Out (Illness)
Kings: Richaun Holmes: Out (Eye)
|Spread Pick||Kings (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (225)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Trail Blazers Vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Trail Blazers Avg. (Rank)||Kings Avg. (Rank)|
|110.4 (5th)||Points Scored||108.2 (13th)|
|108.7 (21st)||Points Allowed||110.6 (25th)|
|45.6 (15th)||Rebounds||44.5 (23rd)|
|10.3 (14th)||Off. Rebounds||10.1 (16th)|
|13.9 (5th)||3pt Made||11.7 (18th)|
|23.7 (9th)||Assists||22.1 (23rd)|
|12.9 (23rd)||Turnovers||13.6 (16th)|
Trail Blazers Key Players
Kings Key Players
- Portland has beaten the spread eight times in 18 games.
- The Trail Blazers’ ATS record as 3.5-point favorites or more is 5-3-1.
- There have been nine Portland games (out of 18) that went over the total this year.
- Seven times so far this season, Portland and its opponent have combined to score more than 225 points.
- The over/under for this game is 225 points, 2.4 more than the average point total for Trail Blazers games this season.
- Sacramento has seven wins in 18 games against the spread this season.
- The Kings have an ATS record of 3-4 as 3.5-point underdogs or greater.
- This season, seven of Sacramento’s 18 games have gone over the point total.
- Sacramento’s games have finished with over 225 points scored seven times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 1.2 points higher than the average scoring total for Kings games (223.8).