The Indianapolis Colts (6-5) will attempt to keep their three-game winning run alive in a Week 12 matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3). The Colts ( on the moneyline to win) and the Buccaneers ( ) match up on November 28, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. The over/under for the contest is set at points.
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of November 28, 2021 at 12:50 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Buccaneers Vs Colts Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Colts (+3)||Under (52.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||30.9 (4)||28.1 (4)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||22.2 (9)||22.3 (15)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.1 (3)||5.8 (9)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.2 (4)||5.8 (23)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||13 (14)||10 (5)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||18 (7)||25 (1)|
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay is 4-6-0 against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 3-point favorites or more, the Buccaneers are 4-5.
- Out of 10 Tampa Bay games so far this year, five have gone over the total.
- In five games this season, Tampa Bay and its opponent have combined for more than 52.5 points.
- Buccaneers games this season have posted an average total of 50.5, which is 2.0 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis’ record against the spread is 7-4-0.
- As 3-point underdogs or more, the Colts are 4-2 against the spread.
- There have been seven Indianapolis games (out of 11) that went over the total this season.
- There have been four Indianapolis games this season with more than 52.5 points scored.
- Colts games average 46.7 total points, 5.8 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady has thrown for 3,177 yards (317.7 ypg) to lead Tampa Bay, completing 67.1% of his passes and tossing 29 touchdown passes compared to eight interceptions this season.
- Leonard Fournette has carried the ball 122 times for a team-high 521 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times. He’s also tacked on 44 catches for 323 yards (32.3 per game).
- Ronald Jones II has been handed the ball 52 times this year and racked up 227 yards (22.7 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Chris Godwin’s 782 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 84 times and has collected 63 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Mike Evans has put together a 679-yard season so far with 10 touchdowns, reeling in 47 passes on 77 targets.
- Antonio Brown’s 29 grabs have yielded 418 yards and four touchdowns.
- Shaquil Barrett has 5.0 sacks to lead the team, and also has 5.0 TFL, 32 tackles, and one interception.
- Devin White is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s collected 87 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks.
- Mike Edwards has a team-leading three interceptions to go along with 32 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and five passes defended.
Colts Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz leads Indianapolis with 2,484 yards on 223-of-354 passing with 18 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 138 rushing yards (12.5 ypg) on 35 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Jonathan Taylor has rushed 193 times for a team-high 1,122 yards (102.0 per game) with 13 touchdowns. He also leads the team through the air, as his 32 receptions this season are good for 322 yards , and he’s scored two touchdowns in the passing game.
- Nyheim Hines has racked up 234 yards (on 47 carries) with two touchdowns, while also catching 26 passes for 204 yards.
- Michael Pittman Jr. has hauled in 752 receiving yards on 57 catches to pace his team so far this season while scoring five touchdowns as a receiver.
- Zach Pascal has 32 receptions (on 53 targets) for a total of 328 yards (29.8 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- DeForest Buckner has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 6.0 TFL and 45 tackles.
- Bobby Okereke, Indianapolis’ leading tackler, has 93 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception this year.
- Kenny Moore II has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 71 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and nine passes defended to his name.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from