NFC East foes will clash in Week 12 when the Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) face the New York Giants (3-7). The Giants ( on the moneyline to win) and the Eagles ( ) match up on November 28, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Bookmakers have installed a total of points for the game.
This article uses betting data current as of November 28, 2021 at 12:52 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Eagles Vs Giants Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Eagles (-4)||Over (45.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||27.0 (7)||18.9 (26)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||23.6 (23)||24.6 (16)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.7 (14)||5.2 (23)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.4 (11)||5.5 (15)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||9 (3)||14 (16)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||12 (17)||15 (11)|
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia is 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- There have been six Philadelphia games (out of 11) that hit the over this season.
- Philadelphia games have finished with more than 45.5 points seven times so far this season.
- Eagles games average 48.6 total points per game this season, 3.1 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Giants Betting Insights
- Against the spread, New York is 5-5-0 this season.
- Against the spread as 4-point underdogs or greater, the Giants are 3-3.
- This season, three of New York’s 10 games have gone over the point total.
- There have been four New York games this year with more than 45.5 points scored.
- This season, Giants games have resulted in an average scoring total of 46.8, which is 1.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts has been a dual threat to lead Philadelphia in both passing and rushing. He has 2,306 passing yards, completing 61.6% of his passes and tossing 13 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 618 yards (56.2 ypg) on 114 carries with eight rushing touchdowns.
- This season, Miles Sanders has carried the ball 79 times for 394 yards (49.3 per game).
- Devonta Smith’s leads his squad with 664 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 46 catches (out of 74 targets) and scored four touchdowns.
- Dallas Goedert has hauled in 34 receptions totaling 491 yards, finding the end zone two times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Quez Watkins has been the target of 38 passes and compiled 26 grabs for 408 yards, an average of 37.1 yards per contest..
- Javon Hargrave has collected 6.0 sacks to pace the team, while also recording 7.0 TFL and 47 tackles.
- Alex Singleton is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s picked up 90 tackles and 1.0 TFL.
- Darius Slay has a team-leading three interceptions to go along with 39 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and five passes defended.
Giants Players to Watch
- Daniel Jones has been a dual threat to lead New York in both passing and rushing. He has 2,226 passing yards (222.6 per game) while completing 64.4% of his passes. He’s tossed nine touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. On the ground, he’s compiled 268 yards (26.8 ypg) on 53 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Devontae Booker, has carried the ball 88 times for 330 yards (33.0 per game) with two touchdowns. He’s also caught 21 passes for 166 yards and one touchdown.
- Kadarius Toney’s 392 receiving yards (39.2 yards per game) are a team high. He has 35 receptions on 48 targets.
- Sterling Shepard has caught 32 passes and compiled 324 receiving yards (32.4 per game) with one touchdown.
- Kenny Golladay’s 34 targets have resulted in 20 catches for 322 yards.
- Azeez Ojulari paces the team with 5.5 sacks, and also has 6.0 TFL and 27 tackles.
- New York’s top-tackler, Tae Crowder, has 73 tackles and 1.0 TFL this year.
- Xavier McKinney leads the team with four interceptions, while also putting up 53 tackles and seven passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from