The Las Vegas Raiders (5-5) will aim to snap a three-game skid when they clash with the Dallas Cowboys (7-3) in Week 12. The Raiders ( on the moneyline to win) take the field as visitors on November 25, 2021 at 4:30 PM ET on CBS against the Cowboys ( ). The over/under for the game is set at points.
This article references lines updated as of November 25, 2021 at 3:49 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Cowboys Vs Raiders Odds
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||29.3 (7)||22.3 (20)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.4 (6)||26.2 (24)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.1 (2)||6.0 (4)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.8 (23)||5.2 (4)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||15 (22)||12 (13)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||19 (4)||12 (16)|
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas has covered the spread eight times in 10 games.
- As a 7-point favorite or greater, the Cowboys have two wins ATS (2-1).
- Dallas has played 10 games this year, and five of them have gone over the total.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas has four wins in 10 games against the spread this year.
- Las Vegas has played 10 games this season, and five of them have hit the over.
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Dak Prescott has thrown for 2,557 yards (255.7 ypg) to lead Dallas, completing 69.6% of his passes and tossing 20 touchdown passes compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Ezekiel Elliott has carried the ball 151 times for a team-high 695 yards on the ground and has found the end zone seven times as a runner. He’s also tacked on 32 catches for 204 yards (20.4 per game) and one touchdown in the pass game.
- Tony Pollard has been handed the ball 90 times this year and racked up 495 yards (49.5 per game) with one touchdown. He’s also contributed in the passing game with 25 grabs for 224 yards
- CeeDee Lamb’s team-leading 740 yards as a receiver have come on 50 receptions (out of 77 targets) with six touchdowns.
- Dalton Schultz has caught 44 passes for 491 yards (49.1 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Cedrick Wilson has racked up 23 catches for 316 yards, an average of 31.6 yards per game. He’s scored three times as a receiver this season.
- Micah Parsons paces the team with 8.0 sacks, and also has 13.0 TFL and 62 tackles.
- Jayron Kearse, Dallas’ tackle leader, has 66 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and one interception this year.
- Trevon Diggs has a team-leading eight interceptions to go along with 32 tackles and 13 passes defended.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr has racked up 3,041 yards on 67.9% passing while collecting 16 touchdown passes with nine interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Josh Jacobs, has carried the ball 89 times for 333 yards (33.3 per game) with five touchdowns. He’s also caught 28 passes for 173 yards.
- Kenyan Drake has run for 229 yards across 55 attempts, scoring two touchdowns. He’s chipped in with 27 catches for 278 yards and one touchdown.
- Darren Waller paces his squad with 610 receiving yards on 51 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Hunter Renfrow has put up a 524-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He’s caught 56 passes on 73 targets.
- Bryan Edwards has racked up 434 reciving yards (43.4 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
- Yannick Ngakoue has 7.0 sacks to pace the team, and also has 4.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Denzel Perryman, Las Vegas’ top tackler, has 114 tackles and 4.0 TFL this year.
- Johnathan Abram has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has 84 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three passes defended to his name.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from