The New Orleans Saints (5-5) will fight to snap their three-game skid in a Week 12 clash against the Buffalo Bills (6-4). The Bills, listed at on the spread, hit the road on November 25, 2021 at 8:20 PM ET on NBC against the Saints, moneyline odds to win. The matchup’s point total is currently set at .
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of November 25, 2021 at 7:49 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Bills Vs Saints Odds
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||29.5 (6)||25.1 (14)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||17.6 (1)||21.8 (9)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.0 (4)||5.2 (23)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.7 (1)||5.4 (11)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||14 (17)||11 (7)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||24 (2)||14 (12)|
Bills Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Buffalo is 6-4-1 this season.
- The Bills have an ATS record of 4-4-1 as 3.5-point favorites or greater.
- Buffalo has played 10 games this season, and five of them have gone over the total.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans is 5-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Saints are yet to lose ATS (2-0) as a 3.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- There have been six New Orleans games (out of 10) that went over the total this year.
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen leads Buffalo with 2,811 yards (281.1 ypg) on 251-of-382 passing with 21 touchdowns and eight interceptions this season. He also has 340 rushing yards on 61 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Devin Singletary, has carried the ball 83 times for 415 yards (41.5 per game), scoring two times.
- Stefon Diggs has hauled in 60 catches for 773 yards (77.3 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone six times as a receiver.
- Emmanuel Sanders has grabbed 33 passes while averaging 53.1 yards per game and scoring four touchdowns.
- Cole Beasley has a total of 484 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 57 throws and scoring one touchdown.
- Gregory Rousseau has racked up 3.0 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 5.0 TFL, 33 tackles, and one interception.
- So far Jordan Poyer leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has totaled 56 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and four interceptions this season.
Saints Players to Watch
- Trevor Siemian leads New Orleans with 920 yards on 82-of-144 passing with eight touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season.
- Alvin Kamara’s team-high 530 rushing yards have come on 146 carries, with three touchdowns. He also leads the team with 310 receiving yards (31.0 per game) on 32 catches with four touchdowns.
- Mark Ingram II has rushed for 499 yards on 137 carries with two touchdowns.
- Deonte Harris’ 418 receiving yards (41.8 yards per game) are a team high. He has 26 receptions on 40 targets with two touchdowns.
- Marquez Callaway has put up a 372-yard season so far with six touchdowns. He’s caught 25 passes on 47 targets.
- Marcus Davenport has racked up 5.5 sacks to pace the team, while also recording 7.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- Demario Davis, New Orleans’ tackle leader, has 66 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and 3.0 sacks this year.
- P.J. Williams leads the team with three interceptions, while also collecting 18 tackles and five passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from