The New York Jets (2-8) will try to halt their three-game losing run versus the Houston Texans (2-8) in Week 12. The Jets ( on the moneyline to win) hit the road on November 28, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS against the Texans ( ). Sportsbooks have set a point total of points for the game.
This article references lines current as of November 28, 2021 at 12:49 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Texans Vs Jets Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Texans (-3)||Over (44.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||15.0 (32)||17.8 (28)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||27.1 (28)||32.0 (32)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.6 (32)||5.3 (21)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (26)||6.3 (32)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||17 (25)||23 (32)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||19 (4)||8 (30)|
Texans Betting Insights
- Houston is 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Houston has played 10 games this year, and four of them have hit the over.
- Four times so far this season, Houston and its opponent have combined to score more than 44.5 points.
- The point total average for Texans games this season is 45.5, 1.0 point higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Jets Betting Insights
- New York has posted two wins against the spread this year.
- The Jets have two wins ATS (2-8) as a 3-point underdog or greater this year.
- Out of 10 New York games so far this year, six have hit the over.
- So far this year, six New York games have featured over 44.5 points scored.
- Games involving the Jets this year have averaged 44.4 points per game, a 0.1-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Texans Players to Watch
- Davis Mills has 1,357 passing yards for Houston, completing 67% of his passes and collecting seven touchdowns and eight interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, David Johnson, has carried the ball 46 times for 137 yards (13.7 per game). He’s also caught 26 passes for 198 yards and one touchdown.
- Tyrod Taylor has carried the ball 14 times for 106 yards (26.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Brandin Cooks has hauled in 59 receptions for 659 yards (65.9 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone two times as a receiver.
- Chris Conley has caught 14 passes for 233 yards (23.3 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Nico Collins has a total of 200 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 16 throws.
- Jonathan Greenard has racked up 7.0 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up 9.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- Kamu Grugier-Hill, Houston’s top tackler, has 61 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception this year.
- Lonnie Johnson Jr. has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 42 tackles and four passes defended to his name.
Jets Players to Watch
- Zach Wilson leads New York with 1,168 yards on 104-of-181 passing with four touchdowns compared to nine interceptions this season.
- Ty Johnson has run for 144 yards on 42 carries so far this year while scoring one time on the ground. He’s also added 25 catches, totaling 271 yards and two touchdowns in the passing game.
- Tevin Coleman has collected 118 yards (on 30 carries).
- Corey Davis leads his team with 477 receiving yards on 32 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Elijah Moore has put up a 415-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He’s caught 33 passes on 57 targets.
- Jamison Crowder’s 37 receptions (on 49 targets) have netted him 305 yards (30.5 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Quinnen Williams has racked up 5.0 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 5.0 TFL and 36 tackles.
- C.J. Mosley is the team’s leading tackler this year. He’s amassed 80 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack.
- Ashtyn Davis has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has 41 tackles and one pass defended to his name.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from