The Atlanta Falcons (4-6) will battle the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-8) in Week 12. The Falcons, listed at on the spread, take to the road against the Jaguars, to win, on November 28, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Bookmakers have set a total of points for the game.
This article refers to odds current as of November 28, 2021 at 12:50 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Falcons Vs Jaguars Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Jaguars (+1.5)||Under (46)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||17.8 (28)||15.9 (31)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||28.8 (29)||26.2 (24)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.0 (25)||5.3 (21)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.6 (19)||5.7 (21)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||17 (25)||17 (25)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||9 (26)||5 (32)|
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta has three wins in 10 games against the spread this season.
- As a 1.5-point favorite or greater, the Falcons have one win ATS (1-3) this season.
- Atlanta has seen five of its 10 games hit the over.
- Six times so far this season, Atlanta and its opponent have combined for more than 46 points.
- The average total for Falcons games this season has been 48.2, 2.2 points higher than the total for this game.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has covered the spread four times in 10 games.
- Against the spread as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Jaguars are 4-5.
- Two Jacksonville games (out of 10) have gone over the point total this season.
- Jacksonville’s games have finished with over 46 points scored three times this season.
- The average total for Jaguars games is 47.1 points, 1.1 more than this game’s over/under.
Falcons Players to Watch
- Matt Ryan has compiled 2,427 yards (242.7 ypg) on 237-of-350 passing with 15 touchdowns compared to 10 interceptions this season.
- Cordarrelle Patterson has carried the ball 77 times for a team-high 303 yards (30.3 per game) with two scores. He has also caught 39 passes for 473 yards and five receiving touchdowns.
- This season, Mike Davis has carried the ball 91 times for 290 yards (29.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Kyle Pitts’ 635 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 69 times and has totaled 43 catches and one touchdown.
- Olamide Zaccheaus has racked up 18 catches for 217 yards, an average of 21.7 yards per game. He’s scored three times as a receiver this season.
- Dante Fowler Jr. has racked up 2.5 sacks to pace the team, while also recording 2.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- Foyesade Oluokun, Atlanta’s leading tackler, has 110 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Jaylinn Hawkins leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting eight tackles and three passes defended.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- Trevor Lawrence leads Jacksonville with 2,141 yards on 208-of-356 passing with eight touchdowns compared to nine interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 192 rushing yards (19.2 ypg) on 40 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- James Robinson has rushed for 568 yards on 112 carries so far this year while scoring seven times on the ground. He’s also tacked on 24 catches, totaling 169 yards.
- Carlos Hyde has racked up 211 yards (on 56 carries).
- Marvin Jones Jr.’s 486 receiving yards (48.6 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 42 receptions on 72 targets with three touchdowns.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. has 40 receptions (on 62 targets) for a total of 408 yards (40.8 yards per game) this year.
- Dan Arnold has racked up 399 reciving yards (39.9 ypg) this season.
- Josh Allen has 5.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 9.0 TFL, 51 tackles, and one interception.
- Damien Wilson, Jacksonville’s top tackler, has 72 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack this year.
- Andrew Wingard has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has 54 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one pass defended to his name.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from