The San Francisco 49ers (5-5) will clash with the Minnesota Vikings (5-5) in Week 12. The Vikings ( on the moneyline to win) take the field as visitors on November 28, 2021 at 4:25 PM ET on FOX against the 49ers ( ). A point total of points has been set for the matchup.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of November 28, 2021 at 3:49 PM ET. See the table below for the latest odds on this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
49ers Vs Vikings Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Vikings (+3.5)||Under (49.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||24.6 (18)||25.5 (15)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||22.2 (9)||24.2 (14)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (6)||5.8 (9)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.3 (6)||5.8 (23)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||14 (16)||6 (1)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||9 (26)||12 (17)|
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco’s record against the spread is 5-6-0.
- As 3.5-point favorites or more, the 49ers are 3-4 against the spread.
- There have been five San Francisco games (out of 10) that hit the over this year.
- In four games this season, San Francisco and its opponent have combined to score more than 49.5 points.
- The over/under for this game is 49.5 points, 2.3 more than the average point total for 49ers games this season.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota has six wins in 10 games against the spread this season.
- The Vikings have covered every time (3-0) as a 3.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Minnesota has played 10 games this season, and five of them have hit the over.
- Minnesota’s games have finished with over 49.5 points scored five times this year.
- This season, Vikings games have resulted in an average scoring total of 50.0, which is 0.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
49ers Players to Watch
- Jimmy Garoppolo has thrown for 2,112 yards (211.2 ypg) to lead San Francisco, completing 66.9% of his passes and collecting 12 touchdown passes compared to five interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Elijah Mitchell, has carried the ball 116 times for 560 yards (56.0 per game), scoring three times.
- Trey Sermon has carried the ball 41 times for 167 yards (16.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Deebo Samuel’s leads his squad with 994 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 55 receptions (out of 88 targets) and scored five touchdowns.
- George Kittle has caught 34 passes for 412 yards (58.9 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Brandon Aiyuk has hauled in 29 grabs for 341 yards, an average of 34.1 yards per game. He’s scored three times as a receiver this season.
- Nick Bosa has collected 10.0 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 15.0 TFL and 34 tackles.
- San Francisco’s top-tackler, Fred Warner, has 90 tackles and 4.0 TFL this year.
- Jimmie Ward leads the team with two interceptions, while also recording 47 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
Vikings Players to Watch
- Kirk Cousins has recored 2,775 passing yards, or 277.5 per game, so far this season. He has completed 68.2% of his passes and has collected 21 touchdowns with two interceptions.
- Dalvin Cook is his team’s leading rusher with 161 carries for 734 yards, or 73.4 per game. He’s found the end zone four times on the ground, as well.
- Alexander Mattison has racked up 81 carries and totaled 294 yards.
- Justin Jefferson has collected 63 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 944 (94.4 yards per game). He’s been targeted 89 times and has and six touchdowns.
- Adam Thielen has caught 58 passes and compiled 624 receiving yards (62.4 per game) with eight touchdowns.
- Tyler Conklin’s 38 catches (on 52 targets) have netted him 388 yards (38.8 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Eric Kendricks, the team’s tackle and sacks leader, has collected 4.0 sacks, 5.0 TFL, 103 tackles, and two interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from