The Los Angeles Rams (7-3) and Green Bay Packers (8-3) will battle in a Week 12 matchup. The Packers ( on the moneyline to win) and the Rams ( ) match up on November 28, 2021 at 4:25 PM ET on FOX. Bookmakers have set a total of points for the contest.
This article references lines valid as of November 28, 2021 at 3:49 PM ET. Browse all the current odds for this outing below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Rams Vs Packers Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Packers (+2)||Under (47)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||27.1 (10)||22.5 (16)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||22.7 (12)||19.5 (6)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.2 (1)||5.7 (14)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.3 (6)||5.2 (4)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||11 (7)||9 (3)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||14 (13)||16 (8)|
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has four wins in 10 games against the spread this season.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 3-7 as 2-point favorites or greater.
- There have been five Los Angeles games (out of 10) that hit the over this year.
- Los Angeles’ games have had more than 47 points scored on eight occasions this year.
- Rams games average 50.8 total points per game this season, 3.8 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay is 9-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Packers are 3-0 as 2-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 11 Green Bay games so far this year, three have hit the over.
- Green Bay’s games have gone over 47 points on four occasions this season.
- This season, Packers games have resulted in an average scoring total of 48.4, which is 1.4 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford has racked up 3,014 yards (301.4 ypg) on 245-of-362 passing with 24 touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Darrell Henderson, has carried the ball 126 times for 593 yards (59.3 per game), scoring five times. He’s also caught 23 passes for 154 yards and two touchdowns.
- Sony Michel has carried the ball 76 times for 291 yards (29.1 per game) and one touchdown.
- Cooper Kupp’s leads his squad with 1,141 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 85 receptions (out of 116 targets) and scored 10 touchdowns.
- Van Jefferson has hauled in 30 receptions totaling 487 yards, finding the end zone three times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Tyler Higbee has a total of 344 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 38 passes and scoring three touchdowns.
- Leonard Floyd leads the team with 7.5 sacks, and also has 5.0 TFL and 43 tackles.
- Jordan Fuller, Los Angeles’ top tackler, has 75 tackles and 1.0 TFL this year.
- Jalen Ramsey has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 50 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and 10 passes defended.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers has recored 2,571 passing yards, or 233.7 per game, so far this season. He has completed 66.8% of his passes and has thrown 21 touchdowns with four interceptions.
- The team’s top rusher, Aaron Jones, has carried the ball 123 times for 541 yards (49.2 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 298 receiving yards (27.1 per game) on 37 catches with four receiving touchdowns.
- A.J. Dillon has totaled 474 yards on 108 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 22 passes for 240 yards and one score.
- Davante Adams has hauled in 979 receiving yards on 72 catches to pace his team so far this season while scoring five touchdowns as a receiver.
- Randall Cobb’s 34 targets have resulted in 24 receptions for 280 yards and four touchdowns.
- Rashan Gary has 5.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has 3.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- De’Vondre Campbell, Green Bay’s top tackler, has 94 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and two interceptions this year.
- Adrian Amos has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 63 tackles and six passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from