The Louisville Cardinals (6-5) take on the Kentucky Wildcats (8-3) in college football action at Cardinal Stadium in Louisville, Kentucky. The Cardinals, listed aton the spread, host the Wildcats, to win, on November 27, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The total for the contest is set at points.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of November 27, 2021 at 7:25 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Louisville Vs. Kentucky Odds
|Kentucky (+3)||Under (57.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison
|32.9 (33)||Points Per Game||31.6 (44)|
|24.7 (54)||Points Per Game Against||22.2 (38)|
|231.0 (64)||Pass Yards||232.1 (61)|
|253.8 (110)||Pass Yards Against||220.3 (62)|
|218.1 (14)||Rush Yards||190.8 (34)|
|137.5 (55)||Rush Yards Against||115.5 (21)|
|7 (17)||Giveaways||17 (122)|
|10 (59)||Takeaways||6 (114)|
Louisville Vs. Kentucky Betting Insights
Louisville Stats And Trends
- Louisville has six wins in 11 games against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals’ ATS record as 3-point favorites or more is 3-1.
- This season, four of Louisville’s 11 games have hit the over.
- Louisville’s games have had more than 57.5 points scored on five occasions this year.
- Cardinals games have had an average of 61.4 points this season, 3.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Kentucky and Louisville have split their past two meetings 1-1. Kentucky outscored Louisville 73-54 in those two head-to-head matchups.
Kentucky Stats And Trends
- Kentucky is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are yet to lose ATS (2-0) as a 3-point underdog or greater this season.
- This season, seven of Kentucky’s 11 games have hit the over.
- Kentucky games have had over 57.5 points four times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 5.2 points higher than the average scoring total for Wildcats games (52.3).
Louisville Players To Watch
- Malik Cunningham leads Louisville with 2,471 passing yards (224.6 ypg) on 183-of-295 passing with 18 touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He also has 933 rushing yards (84.8 ypg) on 150 carries while scoring 18 touchdowns on the ground.
- This season Jalen Mitchell has racked up 669 yards (60.8 per game) on 144 attempts with five touchdowns.
- Jordan Watkins’ team-high 498 receiving yards (45.3 yards per game) have come on 32 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Marshon Ford has put together a 462-yard season so far (42.0 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 41 passes.
- Tyler Harrell has hauled in 14 receptions for 443 yards (49.2 ypg) and five touchdowns this season.
Kentucky Players To Watch
- Will Levis leads Kentucky with 2,446 passing yards (222.4 ypg) on 201-of-306 passing with 23 touchdowns compared to 12 interceptions this season. He also adds 274 rushing yards (24.9 ypg) on 78 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- Christopher Rodriguez Jr. has carried the ball 189 times for a team-high 1,150 yards (104.5 per game), with eight touchdowns this year.
- This season Kavosiey Smoke has rushed for 375 yards (34.1 per game) on 73 carries with three touchdowns.
- Wandale Robinson’s 1,068 receiving yards (97.1 yards per game) lead the team. He has 84 receptions with seven touchdowns.
- Josh Ali has put together a 553-yard season so far (61.4 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 37 passes.
- Izayah Cummings’ 13 grabs this season have resulted in 182 yards (26.0 ypg) and three touchdowns.